Using it for Lyme disease

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Sep 18, 2008

Using all I can for Lyme, this is one frequently recommended.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Apr 15, 2008

This cat's claw product has been more effective for us than any other that we have tried. It is actually quite cost effective since you only use a few drops a day. I highly recommend it.

Lyme Ends Here.

Posted by Reviewer2851729 on Sep 27, 2007

I've been suffering for a year with Lyme. After a lot of research and failures with other things, I came across this. I am taking a modified Buhner protocol, on my 2nd or 3rd month and actually feeling pretty great! Working out again! Not hurting! Energy is coming back! Riding a bike! This stuff is tops and I am very grateful for it. (Felt a lot worse before I felt better.)

VERY EFFECTIVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Sep 24, 2007

MY WIFE HAS HAD LYNE FOR 9 YEARS. ANTIBIOTICS CAUSED FUNGUS INFECTIONS!! HER PROGRESS HAS BEEN INCREMENTAL WITH DOSAGE @ 5 DROPS 3 TIMES A DAY FOR A MONTH HAS GIVEN HEX REACTIONS BUT SHE GUTED IT OUT NOW SHE FEELS LIKE HER OLD SELF MOST TIMES. THERE IS AT LEAST 6 MORE MONTHS TO GO. THINGS ARE MORE POSITIVE NOW

Extremely effective against Chronic Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2438130 on Sep 30, 2006

I have been fighting Chronic Lyme Disease for decades. During that time, I have tried numerous herbs, prescription medicines, dietary changes, homeopathic medicine, etc. Many of these were effective to some degree or other, but I'd have to say that this product has been the single most effective of them all. If you're new to it, though, be sure to start with a very small dose (1/2 drop or at most 1 drop per DAY for the first full week or two) -- it can cause a delayed die-off reaction that's a real kicker!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »