10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nutricology, Strontium Osteo Complex, 180 Chewable Tablets

Seem to be good

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Feb 23, 2008

I'm taking these because to ward off osteoporosis. I can't tell if they work for that, but they are making my fingernails stronger, so that's a good sign. Only thing is, I'm taking 6 a day to get the recommended Calcium. That means a bottle of 180 is only a month's supply.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Feb 26, 2008

This is a superb supplement. It has many essential nutrients proven for healthy bone support. They are chewable so are easy to digest and have a very pleasant flavor.

Nutricology's Strontium Osteo Complex Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1010778 on Nov 15, 2009

Dear iHerb: I love Nutricology's Strontium Osteo Complex, but I prefer the product in the powder form as opposed to the referenced Chewable Tablets. The tablets are too sweet for me. I have diabetes and because I eat so few sweets I detect the sweetness to a greater degree.

cherry

Posted by Reviewer1365959 on Jan 15, 2008

didn't realize they were cherry flavor-don't like cherry.