Nutricology, Taurox 6X, 0.45 fl oz (13.5 ml)

Reg Gill FEMA

Posted by Reviewer2414420 From Great Britain on Oct 05, 2008

I am a naturapathic practitioner and I rate all of your nutraceuticals as the very best.You guys do more than your home work, and thanks to HSI and your company I am relatively free of pain for the first time in 65 years. I had Polio when I was seven and always had painful hips.Taurox 6x is another winner.

an answer to 5 years of prayer

Posted by Reviewer1856812 From New Mexico on Feb 28, 2010

My husband and I have severe fibromyalgia. We are both on methadone and ultram for the pain. Since I began with Taurox 6x last week, I have been able to back off 1/3 of my daily dose of both the methadone and ultram. The only side affects I got were slight chills from the methadone withdrawal. Absolutely no Fibro pain! I have never been able to cut back without acute pain. This week I will begin 1/2 of my normal dosage. This is an amazing cure. We are really looking forward to getting totally off the pain meds.

USELESS

Posted by Reviewer3231995 From Ireland on Mar 13, 2012

This was useless and a waste of money. Didn't work for me; felt absolutely nothing.

Mac

Posted by Reviewer1195270 From Tennessee on Oct 31, 2007

I have found your products very reasonably priced and the service was excellent. Thanks again Steve. Mac

Taurox 6x

Posted by Reviewer2842877 From California on Oct 12, 2007

Fast delivery and good handling. Product helpful. Best price.