This Is The Best Vitamin D Product I Know

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

Very small capsule, not round like usually all vitamin D capsules. This one is definitely the smallest one! Very easy to swallow. This is a complete package, everything is so well thought that this vitamin D certainly does what it needs to be doing in the body! I warmly warmly recommend this one at least as part of your vitamin D supplementation routine. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Noticeable effect

Posted by DwayneD on Dec 12, 2016

When I take this D3 complete, I notice my eyesight immediately gets better. I sit in front of a computer all day and if I pop in one of these pills at 10:00 (AM) I vision is much better than it usually is at 2:00! I'm sure its the vitamin A retinyl palmitate. It makes sense because its is my understanding that the body has to convert beta carotene to make vitamin A and a certain percentage of the population cannot do that. But, the animal source, retinyl palmitate does not need conversion.

insuperable for everybody specially elders

Posted by Reviewer3157252 on Jan 04, 2017

D3 +K2 High dose + Vit A and Tocotrienols. I think this is the best in the line of K2 products. Comes with rosemary oil as preservative. Prevents and treats osteoporosis, prevents AMI, stroke and other trombosis as it decalcifies the atheroma and it also has anticancer activity. You are preventing trombosis, hip fractures and cancer. Don't live your parents without it! Just remember it cannot be taken if you are on warfarin or coumadin. Works better if taken with your dairy

great vitamin d3 product

Posted by Reviewer1275887 on Apr 17, 2011

Also contains vitamin K in addition to A and D which is so necessary for bone health. Small, easy-to-swallow capsules from a well-known reliable company.

I love this

Posted by danarm on Sep 29, 2014

The right concentration for daily use

alright

Posted by Reviewer2541698 on May 16, 2011

finally a good product that combines the fat soluble vitamins. they work together.