This Is The Best Vitamin D Product I Know

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

Very small capsule, not round like usually all vitamin D capsules. This one is definitely the smallest one! Very easy to swallow. This is a complete package, everything is so well thought that this vitamin D certainly does what it needs to be doing in the body! I warmly warmly recommend this one at least as part of your vitamin D supplementation routine. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

I love this

Posted by danarm on Sep 29, 2014

The right concentration for daily use

great vitamin d3 product

Posted by Reviewer1275887 on Apr 17, 2011

Also contains vitamin K in addition to A and D which is so necessary for bone health. Small, easy-to-swallow capsules from a well-known reliable company.

alright

Posted by Reviewer2541698 on May 16, 2011

finally a good product that combines the fat soluble vitamins. they work together.