Great product for those with noisy minds or have anxiety/insomnia

Posted by Reviewer3041843 on Mar 31, 2016

As I have bipolar disorder (as diagnosed by my psychiatrist and currently taking medications), upon reading the customer reviews on iHerb I started taking zenmind (2 or 3 capsules daily) and zinc (50mg, 1 daily) since Tuesday. Before I started taking the zenmind and zinc, things that would have upset me and resulted in crying are now more tolerable. Mentally and emotionally I am more resilient. I used to hate going shopping because of the crowds and feeling claustrophobic/socially anxious. Now I don't feel as bothered as previously. I have noticed that my moods are more stable too, and generally speaking I'm more productive during the day now, whereas before I'd be quite idle and wasting time. I would strongly recommend this product.

Focus Focus Focus

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Dec 01, 2010

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening - it seems to help my ability to focus on the tasks-at-hand.

helps with sleep, and therefore everything else

Posted by Reviewer2765282 on Aug 03, 2010

This is the most relaxing supplement. I take it in the evening on an empty stomach, and fall asleep like a big kid.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2727671 on Feb 24, 2010

I have had sleep difficulties throughout perimenopause and now in menopause. Zen Mind helps quiet my mind enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

Zen Mind is a great product

Posted by Reviewer2101697 on Jan 28, 2010

My nutripath recommended it for generalized anxiety disorder and panic attack. It is great! I've taken xanax and it didn't really work for me, but Zen Mind is great. I would not be without it.

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 26, 2009

This helped me relax a little to get to sleep, didn't keep me asleep though so I had to take another later on.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3114297 on Sep 21, 2009

Good product. Reliable quality.

ZEN MIND

Posted by Reviewer3291897 on Jun 14, 2009

This product has a relaxing effect; definetly works.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1967297 on Jan 30, 2009

Zen Mind takes the edge off a stressful day, and lowers my blood pressure a little

great product

Posted by Reviewer2583199 on Feb 26, 2008

I found these to replace another brand product from my Naturopath. This is definitely less expensive for the exact same ingredient.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »