10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nutrient Carriers Incorporated, Advanced Research, Zinc Orotate, 60 mg, 200 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

This is the best zinc formula.

Posted by Romero on Sep 27, 2012

This is the best zinc formula period. my beard grow fast with this, my imunity are always great, I like it instead of Optizinc.

description VERY different than what I received

Posted by Reviewer2572118 on Aug 17, 2013

I just received this. When I reviewed the label on the bottle, I was confused. I thought I had purchased a zinc orotate with 60 mg of zinc, as is show on the picture on iherb. I went back and compared the product description on iherb with the bottle. The reality is, the tablets contain 60 mg of zinc orotate, which is only 9.5 mg of elemental zinc. The product description and picture on iherb DOES NOT match the real product. If you need to take a certain amount of elemental zinc, you may need to take many more tablets than this product description would lead you to believe. I have only started taking these, so I cannot speak to the effectiveness, but I will need to take far more tablets than I anticipated. The low rating is for the mislabeling. Iherb was great, as usual.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1168619 on Dec 23, 2011

Did not find any problem with this product. Thanks for the opportunity to respond.