• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Great tasting B gummies

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

Great tasting! Makes a great snack.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Mar 23, 2014

I tried these out because I was tired of swallowing pills and wanted a tastier alternative. I thought they wouldn't taste so good (because b vitamins usually tastes pretty gross) but I was very pleasantly surprised. They taste great, like sweet strawberries! (Obviously not a true strawberry but the usual strawberry candy.) They may have a very, very slight aftertaste of vitamins, but it's VERY slight. I highly recommend these!

Taste great !

Posted by Reviewer1223307 on May 04, 2014

My son, my daughter, my wife and me love its taste. It helps me to feel more energy. It helps me to be able to concentrate better. I love this and will recommend to my friends. I already bought a few bottles for my friends.

Nice

Posted by 5729753595310700176 on May 07, 2014

I like it!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on May 30, 2014

WOW What a great way to get the B vitamins! These taste so good - you wish you could eat them like candy!!!! MY daughter could never take B vitamins - she claimed that they bothered her stomach -- well, eureka --finally something that she loves, and I love them too!

very tasty

Posted by paisleyjade on Oct 08, 2012

Very good.

B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2224343 on Dec 10, 2012

Great product!

Candy!

Posted by Reviewer1308633 on May 30, 2013

These are so yummy! If I need a vitamin B boost or if I haven't eaten any meat in a while, I take one of these gummies. It is hard to stop at just one, but one is all you need to get a good dose of all the B vitamins.

Excellent product, 100% recommended !!

Posted by 4616150067096972132 on Jul 09, 2013

Very nice taste and easy way to get your vitamins in the morning !!

Very good