Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2639057 on Dec 18, 2010

Not only does it help us all fall asleep, but it is easy to chew and good for your immune system! Love the taste and the low price. Plus, it has a very low dose of melatonin, which I like.

Great

Posted by TraceysSupplements4you on Jan 01, 2011

Worked wonders for my 10 year old

TAKE AND SLEEP GOOD!!!

Posted by 4689880312347098464 on Oct 25, 2012

Its a very good product. The effects are really true.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 27, 2013

help me fall asleep fast...peppermint is great for bed time. have to re-stock.

Works every time!

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

I was first skeptical about the usage of Melatonin to make me fall asleep. I have been taking this product for some time now, a half hour before I go to bed, and it really helps me to fall asleep, and stay sleeping throughout the night. No "hangover" in the morning, either. I couldn't recommend this product any more highly.

Good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1617602 on Sep 03, 2010

I like it....taste very good, good price and the most important: I love IHerb!!! fast and affordable shipping cost -I live in Spain- I am IHERB's fan!!!! Thanks!!

Tasty & effective

Posted by Reviewer3168180 on Oct 07, 2010

I have been using melatonin for awhile and these seem to be the most effective. They are a lower potency, so you have to take several.

Melatonin 1mg

Posted by 5525682019901337858 on Feb 18, 2014

Now I sleep very well

No more insomnia!

Posted by 4740536007209176692 on May 07, 2014

This supplement simply gave an end to insomnia that my father owned. He had not slept so well for many years. The father of a friend of mine also saw their insomnia disappear since the first dose. He is blind for a few years then your body probably was not producing significant amounts of melatonin. We start with this lower dose (500 mcg), as indicated by some websites, and the result was truly magnificent, without even having been a need to increase the dose.

nice

Posted by alhamdulillah on Mar 17, 2015

ordered it for my mom, she can't sleep good for many years. First night she took half tablet and didn't feel anything and didn't sleep for few hours. Next night she took whole tablet and slept much better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »