お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Very affordable and works just as good as expensive formulas

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jun 27, 2013

This probiotic definately works. 'Good bacteria' arrived live and active. I experienced positive changes just after taking first capsule: less bloating, overall improvement in digestion Probiotics of Bifidum group should help with constipation,Lactobacillus rhamnosus will relieve symptoms of urogenital yeast infections My adivice is to take 1 capsule 30-6o minutes before breakfast on empty stomach, avoid hot drinks. It has 7 billions of 8 different strains in each 1 capsule so one a day should be enough. However, you can increase to 2-3 capsules a day if you are taking antibiotics. Allow 2-3 hours between taking antibiotics and probiotics. Another good point- capsules are relatively small and easy to swallow so you don't need to break a capsule which prevents 'good bacteria' from being destroyed by bile and gastric juices. Very young children should take 1 capsule every other day. And finally, include in your diet fermented foods such as sourkraut, kefir,yogurts to help maintain healthy balance of beneficial bacteria that you received after taking this probiotic supplement

Coincidence or not?

Posted by 4858189709635397656 on Aug 06, 2014

I thought I'd try this product to see if perhaps taking probiotics would help with my occasional nasty night-time visitor - acid reflux. I had twice been given a 30 day prescription for this problem, and it worked, but eventually the reflux would come back. From the time I started taking it to now, about 5 months later, I haven't had a single recurrence. Except for twice during the school holidays when my routine was disrupted and I didn't take it for several days. This is not medical evidence of course, but I take 2 a day, almost every day, and it seems to work for me.

C. Moore

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Oct 14, 2014

I have used PB 8 for years now, I am a type II diabetic, and I have not had any yeast infections since being on this product!

I have used this for 10 years

Posted by 5458764639520317752 on Dec 03, 2014

This product keeps my body in balance. I get horrible yeast infections if I do not take acidophilus. I have tried a bunch of different brands, and this particular brand is the best.

Best Quality

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on Mar 30, 2008

This is by far the best quality probiotics I have tried. Needs no refrigeration. I keep it in the medicine cabinet. Taken regularly, it helps prevent gas and bloating from poor digestion and those horrible candida yeast infections.