Great selection of strains

Posted by 5059868924552219862 on Sep 23, 2016

I work in pharmacy, and buy these here....much better strain selection then most Aussie versions. Especially for those of us with leaky gut. Easy to Swallow too, and no need to fridge them if your house is a stable normal temperature. Also great value for money. Ps. Can make coconut yoghurt successfully too! And I'm a no fus: Open a few capsules into the warmish coconut milk, stir, and throw in an easyo thermos overnight. Fridge for the day, and your set!

no significant difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

needs to be stored in the fridge for optimal "freshness", which made me forget a dose here and there. i didn't feel any significant difference while on it, i continued to have lots of gas.

not yet try

Posted by 5680120945301859701 on Jun 25, 2013

not yet try

Best Quality

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on Mar 30, 2008

This is by far the best quality probiotics I have tried. Needs no refrigeration. I keep it in the medicine cabinet. Taken regularly, it helps prevent gas and bloating from poor digestion and those horrible candida yeast infections.

Be careful of so many billions of bacteria!

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jul 14, 2008

I think that I started on too high of a dose because after about a week I had some intense gas pains and bloating. I didn't realize that this was part of the process of getting rid of the bad bacteria and replacing it with the good bacteria. I might have started on a lower dose but it passed in less than a week. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my body but I know that it is good for me so I'll keep taking it.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1624292 on Jul 06, 2011

Since this is a "keep your digestive system in balance" type of product, it's hard to know exactly if it's working or not. I have seen an improvement in my issues, however, and will continue to take them daily.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1665580 on Oct 04, 2010

Very helpful for my IBS. Take 2 first thing in the AM before breakfast with at least 1/2 glass of water to dilute the acidity in your stomach. I was quite miserable before finding this product. I really notice a difference if I forget to follow this regimen. Highly recommend.

good choice

Posted by 4718994438099030717 on Aug 24, 2013

good choice~

Good Bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1694013 on Mar 20, 2010

Always on my shelf of supplements

Noticed improvement

Posted by 5692768917886717256 on Nov 23, 2015

My overall health improved, also I noticed no more Candida effects and better immunity.