• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

pro biotic

Posted by 5209001384180655722 on May 14, 2015

I like this product

Have already used this product and buying it again

Posted by 5552810481218428554 on May 12, 2015

Good ratio of quality vs price.

no significant difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

needs to be stored in the fridge for optimal "freshness", which made me forget a dose here and there. i didn't feel any significant difference while on it, i continued to have lots of gas.

great probiotic

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Apr 21, 2015

I bought this to take before my period, as with oestrogen drop I tend to get a beginning of yeast infection every month (I'm on the pill) and read that taking probiotics would help and it really did, I start taking about 2 weeks before my period and it really is great.

Pro-Biotic Acidophilus

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

I think this is what I was looking for. I've only tried it twice ( 1 capsule per day ) and it gave me bowel movements, which is a very good sign for me. ( I'm on probiotics for years ) I have irritable bowel syndrome and before I got Candida yeast infection 4 years ago ( from antibiotics - when using them - DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PROBIOTICS ) I was constantly on the toilet. 1 spoon of food and I had to run. Now with the Candida problem I suffer from horrible bloating and even constipation. I have high hopes for this product, will update for sure, I just have to finish my Longest Living Acidophilus (Sporogens). UPDATE: No.. it showed up that this product didn't work for me. Made me constipated. But the product probiotic-10, 25 billion from Now foods finally helped me. Finally something! : )

good

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

good product and the price

Been using these for years

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on Apr 07, 2015

My favorite pro-biotic. Seems to actually have an affect on one's GI tract, which is more than I can say for countless other expensive pro-biotics on the market.

Unsure of its effectiveness

Posted by 5005158105221154605 on Mar 25, 2015

Supposedly probiotics have to be stored cold to keep the bacteria alive. Tried culturing a few in warm milk. A good batch could cultivate into yoghurt. This was hit and miss for me. About 20 percent active

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer3324718 on Feb 22, 2015

I've been taking this for over 2 months now. It is helping me get off acid blockers and restoring the healthy probiotics in my gut. I've started my husband on this and he's been on it for 2-3 weeks but it's now nauseating him. I can take two in the AM with no issues but my husband has to cut back to one to not be nauseated. I've even taken it at night. Works great for me in AM or PM.

Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2070062 on Feb 14, 2015

Don't mean to be vulgar but definitely gets bowels moving which I need. Great product got a great price