• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

no significant difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

needs to be stored in the fridge for optimal "freshness", which made me forget a dose here and there. i didn't feel any significant difference while on it, i continued to have lots of gas.

not yet try

Posted by 5680120945301859701 on Jun 25, 2013

not yet try

Best Quality

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on Mar 30, 2008

This is by far the best quality probiotics I have tried. Needs no refrigeration. I keep it in the medicine cabinet. Taken regularly, it helps prevent gas and bloating from poor digestion and those horrible candida yeast infections.

Be careful of so many billions of bacteria!

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jul 14, 2008

I think that I started on too high of a dose because after about a week I had some intense gas pains and bloating. I didn't realize that this was part of the process of getting rid of the bad bacteria and replacing it with the good bacteria. I might have started on a lower dose but it passed in less than a week. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my body but I know that it is good for me so I'll keep taking it.

Nutrition Now PB8

Posted by Reviewer1037750 on Jan 12, 2010

Keeps me healthy and helps the immune system working. I will keep buying this product as long as you have it in stock.

PB8

Posted by Reviewer3284541 on Mar 04, 2010

After taking PB8 for two months my stomach is finially normal again. Also, I can now eat dairy products again.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1665580 on Oct 04, 2010

Very helpful for my IBS. Take 2 first thing in the AM before breakfast with at least 1/2 glass of water to dilute the acidity in your stomach. I was quite miserable before finding this product. I really notice a difference if I forget to follow this regimen. Highly recommend.

My cats are doing well on this

Posted by Reviewer2801224 on Jan 04, 2011

I like this because it mixes probiotics and prebiotics to help balance the stomach bacteria, which was out of whack in my cats, a few have a problem with systemic yeast. They like the taste will enough to mix it in their wet or raw food, and it has definitely helped tamp down the problem.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1624292 on Jul 06, 2011

Since this is a "keep your digestive system in balance" type of product, it's hard to know exactly if it's working or not. I have seen an improvement in my issues, however, and will continue to take them daily.

Works great, easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer2598963 on Jul 08, 2011

I swear by probiotics, and when anyone has any sort of stomach or reflux problems, I tell them to start on these. Ive had bouts of stomach pains and "whatnot" and will take 2 of these and with in a half hour im feeling better!