• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

no significant difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

needs to be stored in the fridge for optimal "freshness", which made me forget a dose here and there. i didn't feel any significant difference while on it, i continued to have lots of gas.

not yet try

Posted by 5680120945301859701 on Jun 25, 2013

not yet try

Best Quality

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on Mar 30, 2008

This is by far the best quality probiotics I have tried. Needs no refrigeration. I keep it in the medicine cabinet. Taken regularly, it helps prevent gas and bloating from poor digestion and those horrible candida yeast infections.

My cats are doing well on this

Posted by Reviewer2801224 on Jan 04, 2011

I like this because it mixes probiotics and prebiotics to help balance the stomach bacteria, which was out of whack in my cats, a few have a problem with systemic yeast. They like the taste will enough to mix it in their wet or raw food, and it has definitely helped tamp down the problem.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1624292 on Jul 06, 2011

Since this is a "keep your digestive system in balance" type of product, it's hard to know exactly if it's working or not. I have seen an improvement in my issues, however, and will continue to take them daily.

Works great, easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer2598963 on Jul 08, 2011

I swear by probiotics, and when anyone has any sort of stomach or reflux problems, I tell them to start on these. Ive had bouts of stomach pains and "whatnot" and will take 2 of these and with in a half hour im feeling better!

good choice

Posted by 4718994438099030717 on Aug 24, 2013

good choice~

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!

Posted by KMOMO7 on Jan 15, 2014

I have used this for years. I sprinkle an open capsule on baby food to clear up diaper rash and gi problems. I give it to older family members as soon as rumors of stomach flu start. It works to keep us healthy and clear up stubborn bugs sooner. BONUS: mix the powder with Desitin original to clear up aggressive fungus diaper rashes with in 24 hours. Haven't tried on athlete's foot, but who knows?

good

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

good product and the price

Noticed improvement

Posted by 5692768917886717256 on Nov 23, 2015

My overall health improved, also I noticed no more Candida effects and better immunity.