Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1624292 on Jul 06, 2011

Since this is a "keep your digestive system in balance" type of product, it's hard to know exactly if it's working or not. I have seen an improvement in my issues, however, and will continue to take them daily.

Works great, easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer2598963 on Jul 08, 2011

I swear by probiotics, and when anyone has any sort of stomach or reflux problems, I tell them to start on these. Ive had bouts of stomach pains and "whatnot" and will take 2 of these and with in a half hour im feeling better!

good choice

Posted by 4718994438099030717 on Aug 24, 2013

good choice~

Coincidence or not?

Posted by 4858189709635397656 on Aug 06, 2014

I thought I'd try this product to see if perhaps taking probiotics would help with my occasional nasty night-time visitor - acid reflux. I had twice been given a 30 day prescription for this problem, and it worked, but eventually the reflux would come back. From the time I started taking it to now, about 5 months later, I haven't had a single recurrence. Except for twice during the school holidays when my routine was disrupted and I didn't take it for several days. This is not medical evidence of course, but I take 2 a day, almost every day, and it seems to work for me.

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!

Posted by KMOMO7 on Jan 15, 2014

I have used this for years. I sprinkle an open capsule on baby food to clear up diaper rash and gi problems. I give it to older family members as soon as rumors of stomach flu start. It works to keep us healthy and clear up stubborn bugs sooner. BONUS: mix the powder with Desitin original to clear up aggressive fungus diaper rashes with in 24 hours. Haven't tried on athlete's foot, but who knows?