Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Capsules

My cats are doing well on this

Posted by Reviewer2801224 From Florida on Jan 04, 2011

I like this because it mixes probiotics and prebiotics to help balance the stomach bacteria, which was out of whack in my cats, a few have a problem with systemic yeast. They like the taste will enough to mix it in their wet or raw food, and it has definitely helped tamp down the problem.

Good products and delivery service

Posted by Reviewer1933236 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 28, 2010

I used to take those capsules before. I knew it has good quality. But, it had been difficult for me to purchase it in Korea before I got the information about iHerb.com. Through your website, I was able to purchase it. Thank you for the excellenat delivery service. I'm going to purchase other products as well from you.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1665580 From Minnesota on Oct 04, 2010

Very helpful for my IBS. Take 2 first thing in the AM before breakfast with at least 1/2 glass of water to dilute the acidity in your stomach. I was quite miserable before finding this product. I really notice a difference if I forget to follow this regimen. Highly recommend.

PB8 Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1423928 From Ohio on Nov 15, 2010

I've used this product for about 20 years. I obviously like it. I usually get it at the health food store, but it costs much less to order it from this website.

works