probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Feb 18, 2012

These probiotics are 14 million strong. They help to create a strong and healthy digestive system. They do not have to be refrigerated so could do well traveling.

A good one.

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is quite good. Although afterwards, I prefer another brand that is enteric coated. However, I only use this when travelling, when I couldn't take kefir, kombucha, and other fermented food. As this is not enteric coated, the capsule is easy to open, and can be used to make nut cheeses. Yum!

great product

Posted by AisTeja on Sep 26, 2015

was helpful to get back to normal my digestive system

Good for your stomach!

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on Feb 11, 2014

Really good product! My stomach is so much better now. Just a little tip if you use it together with olive leaf extract (which I do) you should not take them at the same time of the day, because the olive leaf extract can kill som of the good bacterias in this product, so I was recommended to take the extract in the morning, and PB8 in the evening before bedtime.

these work for me

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on May 07, 2010

I tried more expensive stuff, but I came back to these because they work. Originally I got them to mitigate the evil side effects of antibiotics. Took them about half hour or so after the antibiotic and never had any problems. That was two years ago and I continue to take them because they help keep down the painful gas I tend to get.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1931379 on Mar 25, 2011

I have found with just taking 2 capsules a day my gas and bloating has decreased tremendously. Can't live without this!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Found I could only take one a day as it does kill off candida.(migrane if I took two)

POSSIBLY THE BEST PROBIOTIC ON THE MARKET

Posted by Reviewer1771323 on Jun 14, 2011

I TAKE ONE TABLET OF PB8 EVERY DAY AND I FIND THAT IT PROTECTS ME AGAINST MOST BACTERIAL INFECTIONS IN FOOD. IT REALLY REPOPULATES THE GUT WITH BENEFICIAL ORGANISMS.

Posted by Reviewer2597989 on Oct 07, 2009

I love these. I've never felt better than since I started taking these.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1715313 on Dec 09, 2009

I have digestive and Lactose intolerence issues, i have been using this product for the past year and find it works very well, Great Price too, Highly recommend.