these work for me

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on May 07, 2010

I tried more expensive stuff, but I came back to these because they work. Originally I got them to mitigate the evil side effects of antibiotics. Took them about half hour or so after the antibiotic and never had any problems. That was two years ago and I continue to take them because they help keep down the painful gas I tend to get.

POSSIBLY THE BEST PROBIOTIC ON THE MARKET

Posted by Reviewer1771323 on Jun 14, 2011

I TAKE ONE TABLET OF PB8 EVERY DAY AND I FIND THAT IT PROTECTS ME AGAINST MOST BACTERIAL INFECTIONS IN FOOD. IT REALLY REPOPULATES THE GUT WITH BENEFICIAL ORGANISMS.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1715313 on Dec 09, 2009

I have digestive and Lactose intolerence issues, i have been using this product for the past year and find it works very well, Great Price too, Highly recommend.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2978054 on Sep 22, 2010

My Nutritionist told me to take this along with about 10 other nutrients every morning. 3 months and 30 pounds ago. This is one part of a larger picture but I am doing great! iHerb has great pricing on all of the suppliments I am taking. Shipping could be quicker.

You can make yogurt with it, but...

Posted by Reviewer2759040 on Jan 01, 2016

... personally I react to it, unfortunately. It makes me tired, sleepy, and gives me brainfog. May be due to me being histamine intolerant: Lactobacillus casei produces histamine. Too bad. May work for others, though.

DONT BUY

Posted by 5392239287674507986 on May 03, 2016

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Found I could only take one a day as it does kill off candida.(migrane if I took two)

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Oct 02, 2014

this works better than anything i have tried before and its so cheap!! helps keep the bowels moving!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1931379 on Mar 25, 2011

I have found with just taking 2 capsules a day my gas and bloating has decreased tremendously. Can't live without this!

Excellent Affordable Probiotic

Posted by 5621043733760572790 on Jun 26, 2016

Been using this probiotic for several years, and I can't say anything negative about it. Price is right. Dosing is right. Overall great, effective product. Will be ordering again very soon! Highly recommend!