Not yet get the result

Posted by mingyu on Nov 29, 2012

will see

waste of money

Posted by Dubravka on Apr 09, 2015

Nothing special, they didn't work

PB8 did not work

Posted by Reviewer2700121 on Nov 29, 2015

This product did not make any difference for me, I have been taking it twice a days for more than a month along with low carbs diet, and simply it did not work.I did experiment to see if there are live bacterias, so In a small jar with fresh boiled warm yogurt i put 2 tablets of PB8 probiotic and left it for 7-8 hours in a warm place; the result: NO yougurt was made out of this probiotic. FYI I used to test all probiotics like that and this is the first one that fails my test.

14 billion friendly bacteria

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Sep 28, 2009

PB8 states that 14 billion friendly bacteria are contained in its capsules. The great unknown (as with many pro-biotics which aren't refrigerated) is how many of them are still alive when ingested. I honestly don't know. Hence, I alternate PB8 with Dr. Ohhira's probiotics (which are among iherb's top sellers). Dr. Ohhira's probiotics box states that its capsules contain 900 million friendly bacteria. That's quite a bit less than PB8. Even so, Dr. Ohhira's process of making bacteria seems extremely careful and complete. I'd love to use Ohhira's only, but the product is pricey. Hence, I use both brands as a cost-cutting measure.

PB-8 is a very good product

Posted by Reviewer3276232 on Oct 02, 2009

This product has eight different bacterias-very good

get well fast

Posted by Reviewer1973764 on Jan 13, 2010

this product is a must for good health

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1244864 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent for my digestive track on a regular basis

PB8

Posted by Reviewer3244934 on Jan 19, 2010

i like this brand of probiotics. it does not make me full of gas!

excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Feb 10, 2010

great product at a great price!

Great price!!!

Posted by Reviewer3240524 on Mar 04, 2010

I have been using PB-8 for years. I have always purchased my PB-8 at my local health food store until I needed to buy a product that was not available locally. I discovered iherb on the net and just happened to check the price of PB-8. WOW! iherb was close to half the price I had been paying even with shipping charges.