OK

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Jul 23, 2014

The same product but non veggie caps is better. The veggie caps are not so strong.

Great

Posted by 5401419460929302351 on May 13, 2014

Great product and price.

Good for your stomach!

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on Feb 11, 2014

Really good product! My stomach is so much better now. Just a little tip if you use it together with olive leaf extract (which I do) you should not take them at the same time of the day, because the olive leaf extract can kill som of the good bacterias in this product, so I was recommended to take the extract in the morning, and PB8 in the evening before bedtime.

Can't sleep

Posted by Reviewer2139449 on Jan 09, 2014

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

Pro-Biotic

Posted by 5334769480850180827 on Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this product 2x a day for 3 weeks. So far, I don't see or feel any benefits. I will continue to use this until it is gone and see if I feel any different or better.

Very good

Posted by 4694511941058525650 on Jan 01, 2014

It is a great probiotic, both in quality and in price, I am very satisfied as I can feel my bowel is very much active as long as I combine this probiotic with my usual food

it works

Posted by 5427910844110190018 on Dec 03, 2013

health becomes better

Still no product

Posted by 4876730394508754491 on Oct 23, 2013

None

Best yogurt starter.

Posted by SkippyGurl on Oct 10, 2013

Made really delicious soy yogurt with this! Just 1 capsule to one litre of milk. I am getting more bang for my buck by culturing more bacteria in yogurt. One capsule now lasts me 2 weeks in the form of yogurt! Awesome stuff!

Product contains magnesium stearate

Posted by Jeffrey-Singapore on Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.