WARNING FAKE!

Posted by 5038131421045836824 on Jan 30, 2013

This brand does not contain coffe bean extract, I've beeen using Coffe bean extracts from all kind of different brands for a very long time, I always open the capsules to check the powder, all other brands powder is brownish and smells and have a coffee taste, the powder from this brand is just all white and has no smell or taste whatsoever, no wonder its sold for 6.95$, you pay for NOTHING!

worthless

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Jun 17, 2013

Does not contain important ingredients. Dr.Oz warns about these off shoot products. A total waste of money. If I could give no stars or a half I would.

Another Myth

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Sep 27, 2012

This herb was advertised on Dr.OZ TV show. I don't notice any increase in energy or weight loss help.

No Effect :(

Posted by Pandora on Oct 19, 2013

I really had faith in this product, but both me and my boyfriend tried this, and we both have a few extra pounds, but neither experienced any differance in weight or energy. :/

cheap

Posted by DianaD on Oct 06, 2014

I felt no effect.

Excellent

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 06, 2012

I've tried Life Extension green coffee extract. This is just as good. I don't need to lose weight but maybe this will help with blood sugar support. It's antiaging.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

After taking these for 2 months, I am less than impressed. Haven't noticed any increase in energy, and any weight loss I have had I am attributing 100% to a healthy diet and exercise.

Pure CoffeeMax Works!

Posted by Reviewer3203040 on Jun 28, 2013

Weighed 162 lbs. before taking the Pure CoffeeMax. Lost 7 lbs. in the first two months and now expecting to lose another 7 lbs. in the next two months.

Stuff that work

Posted by trefoglio on Oct 03, 2012

Thiss stuff woks even when you don´t exercise! Very good choice for fast weight loss. I have taken about 4-6 per day which is more than suggested. I would suggest taking max 2 caps at once. Also, combine this with sugar-free foods.

No Results

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Took these as directed after seeing Dr Oz but unfortunately for me...nothing! Wish some of these products worked as well for me as they seem to for others. I will keep taking them for the antioxidant value but as far as weight loss goes it was a waste of money.