saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer1404194 on Aug 15, 2009

I've been a loyal consumer of this product for over a decade now. After taking prescribed antibiotics for a mild but persistant cold, my otherwise healthy immune system was nearly wiped out and me along with it. When I consulted my physician he directed me to stop taking the antibiotics but made no recommendation for my new symptoms, inability to eat or even drink water without rumbling and cramps in my stomach for days and extreme weakness consequently. I remembered a brochure for this product I glanced at before in a health food store. I couldn't remember the name of it or which store but after some persistant calling around this was eventually suggested and I had to have a friend drive me there to buy it. I bought the liquid form since I didn't think I could drink water with the pills or powder. Within fifteen minutes of the first dose I could eat a cup of soup without any side effects. I followed the prescibed dose but found my stomach unable to tolerate more than 1 pill a day. Even now I usually take it only when I'm feeling rundown, sick, or whenever I eat yogurt or dairy products and that helps my stomach digest everything and I've been healthy ever since. If I do get a cold, as long as I have a supply of this BOD strain, I'm on my feet again in no time.

Taken to help Candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I used this product for a couple of months alongside Super 8 probiotics. I developed candida after several strong courses of antibiotics and read that this BOD strain is beneficial for yeast problems. I found that it definitely helped my yeast problem. This strain does not colonise in the gut so it only lasts in your system as long as you are taking the product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

A unique product for health

Posted by Reviewer2602333 on Sep 13, 2009

I've been using Flora Balance for years. It soften's my stools and seems to do the job its suppose to do.

Laterosporus Works

Posted by Reviewer2062998 on Dec 21, 2011

In 3 days already see changes. Start slowly if it's still very Candida. He did not colonize, travels only temporarily, paving the way for other probiotics (acidophilus and bifidus), then it must be used in conjunction with some more probiotic.

Good probiotics (to be taken with Lactobacillus GG)

Posted by 5342421467929814951 on Jan 04, 2014

Immediately after taking this, I feel oxygen-like material entered my colon. I felt good. And my stool has the healthy color now.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer3069222 on Mar 03, 2010

Flora balance has been very helpful to me. I've had chronic yeast infections for the last 5 years. I got pregnant 6 months ago and started taking flora balance about 3 months ago, and my yeast infections have stayed under control in spite of being pregnant.

Biological Warfare Against Candida

Posted by Reviewer1703820 on Jul 19, 2010

Great product for use as an antagonistic input against incorrect gut biology such as candida.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2099652 on Feb 23, 2011

It is difficult to rate the effectiveness of this product, but you do feel better after taking the course. A little bloaty at first, but it goes away. I really like this stuff and take it all the time and also incorporate it into a once a year hard-core yeast burn off.

Laterosporus Bod Strain

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Apr 21, 2011

Great product use it with Flora Balance Bacillus Coagulans and you will be very happy with its results.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1277240 on Feb 26, 2007

Upon daily use of Flora-Balance, I experienced improvement in digestion and found that my eczema cleared up completely.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »