O'Donnell Formulas, Flora Balance, Flora-Balance, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer1404194 on Aug 15, 2009

I've been a loyal consumer of this product for over a decade now. After taking prescribed antibiotics for a mild but persistant cold, my otherwise healthy immune system was nearly wiped out and me along with it. When I consulted my physician he directed me to stop taking the antibiotics but made no recommendation for my new symptoms, inability to eat or even drink water without rumbling and cramps in my stomach for days and extreme weakness consequently. I remembered a brochure for this product I glanced at before in a health food store. I couldn't remember the name of it or which store but after some persistant calling around this was eventually suggested and I had to have a friend drive me there to buy it. I bought the liquid form since I didn't think I could drink water with the pills or powder. Within fifteen minutes of the first dose I could eat a cup of soup without any side effects. I followed the prescibed dose but found my stomach unable to tolerate more than 1 pill a day. Even now I usually take it only when I'm feeling rundown, sick, or whenever I eat yogurt or dairy products and that helps my stomach digest everything and I've been healthy ever since. If I do get a cold, as long as I have a supply of this BOD strain, I'm on my feet again in no time.

Taken to help Candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I used this product for a couple of months alongside Super 8 probiotics. I developed candida after several strong courses of antibiotics and read that this BOD strain is beneficial for yeast problems. I found that it definitely helped my yeast problem. This strain does not colonise in the gut so it only lasts in your system as long as you are taking the product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

A unique product for health

Posted by Reviewer2602333 on Sep 13, 2009

I've been using Flora Balance for years. It soften's my stools and seems to do the job its suppose to do.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer3069222 on Mar 03, 2010

Flora balance has been very helpful to me. I've had chronic yeast infections for the last 5 years. I got pregnant 6 months ago and started taking flora balance about 3 months ago, and my yeast infections have stayed under control in spite of being pregnant.

Biological Warfare Against Candida

Posted by Reviewer1703820 on Jul 19, 2010

Great product for use as an antagonistic input against incorrect gut biology such as candida.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »