Candida cleansing bacteria

Posted by Reviewer2369593 on Aug 21, 2009

Great bacteria to knock out candida, especially in the deeper tissues of the body (beyond the gut). Also find it reduces my appetite, as the food is better digested and absorbed.

Great Probiotic!!!

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Dec 03, 2009

This is the first probiotic that I have used that I could feel an immediate improvement in my gut!!!

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1408772 on Jul 23, 2008

ir does exactly what it promises. The best acting flora balancing agent so far.

Flora Balance Powder

Posted by Reviewer1793686 on Aug 24, 2010

Wonderful product.We used to use another product called Flora Immune. Flora Balance is a top rated product in my book and every bit as good as the latter. Buy this product with confidence from iHerb.com. Well worth the money and is superior quality.Prebiotics are essential to our immunity and GI tract as far as I am concerned.

Flora Balance

Posted by Reviewer2946901 on Jan 13, 2009

The stuff seems to be helping with the intestinal flora as my digestion is improving! Although the company might consider lowering or eliminating maltodextrin from the ingredients as a sugar product seems to contradict the goal of increasing flora.

Candida

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Jul 30, 2010

I have Candida and i am use it with the ultimate acidophilus,i have seen some results without diet but it is too early.HAVE A NICE PRICE TOO

O'Donnell Formulas, Flora Balance, Powder, Dietary Supplement, 100 g (3.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Oct 11, 2008

Good product at good price

Excellent

Posted by 4921410407529847299 on Oct 22, 2016

This product saved my life from over prescription of antibiotics years ago when I had a persistent cold. Never having been sick enough to take antibiotics before the doctor over-prescribed the medicine. When I called him mid-week to tell him my new symptoms of stomach distress he said stop taking the antibiotics but did not prescribe probiotics. I couldn't even hold water on my stomach and was too weak to drive myself to the store to buy probiotics at that point. I had saved a brochure for this product I found in my local health store and decided to try it. Had to call around everywhere to find it locally although it is always available to order online somewhere. I took a dose of the liquid solution right in the store at their deli counter and within 15min I was able to hold a cup of soup on my stomach. I don't need to take the full dosage required but I take a small quantity of this product twice a day to ensure good IT health.

Flora Balance

Posted by 5008511323622917486 on Mar 12, 2013

We knew the product for having discovered it in North-America. It was good to find that we could order it here !. re the process and delivery, all good ! Thanks!