Candida cleansing bacteria

Posted by Reviewer2369593 on Aug 21, 2009

Great bacteria to knock out candida, especially in the deeper tissues of the body (beyond the gut). Also find it reduces my appetite, as the food is better digested and absorbed.

Great Probiotic!!!

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Dec 03, 2009

This is the first probiotic that I have used that I could feel an immediate improvement in my gut!!!

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1408772 on Jul 23, 2008

ir does exactly what it promises. The best acting flora balancing agent so far.

Flora Balance Powder

Posted by Reviewer1793686 on Aug 24, 2010

Wonderful product.We used to use another product called Flora Immune. Flora Balance is a top rated product in my book and every bit as good as the latter. Buy this product with confidence from iHerb.com. Well worth the money and is superior quality.Prebiotics are essential to our immunity and GI tract as far as I am concerned.

Flora Balance

Posted by Reviewer2946901 on Jan 13, 2009

The stuff seems to be helping with the intestinal flora as my digestion is improving! Although the company might consider lowering or eliminating maltodextrin from the ingredients as a sugar product seems to contradict the goal of increasing flora.

Candida

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Jul 30, 2010

I have Candida and i am use it with the ultimate acidophilus,i have seen some results without diet but it is too early.HAVE A NICE PRICE TOO

O'Donnell Formulas, Flora Balance, Powder, Dietary Supplement, 100 g (3.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Oct 11, 2008

Good product at good price

Flora Balance

Posted by 5008511323622917486 on Mar 12, 2013

We knew the product for having discovered it in North-America. It was good to find that we could order it here !. re the process and delivery, all good ! Thanks!