OHCO, Cold Snap, 120 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

THE Best!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 From Oregon on Jan 04, 2009

This stuff is THE BEST for heading off a cold or reducing the length if you already have one. You have to take a lot for it to work. At the first sign of symptoms, start taking 2 every 15 minutes until the symptoms are alleviated. Then take 6 a day for a couple more days. I learned this fromt the formulator and it works every time!

Cold Snap keeps me cold free

Posted by Reviewer3286796 From Colorado on Jan 11, 2009

I love this product! When I feel a cold coming on, I start the Cold Snap and it rarely fails me. Couldn't do without it!! Liz in Colorado

Nuthermomma

Posted by Reviewer1945389 From Tennessee on Jan 21, 2009

Cold Snap was recommended to us by my daughter's midwife, and we are grateful. It helped us get through the holidays illness free, and when I did catch a cold in January, it lasted only three days instead of ten days to two weeks. I bought some for all of my adult children. Wish is came in a formula for little ones.

Cold Snap

Posted by Reviewer1658629 From New Jersey on Feb 09, 2009

This stuff really works well, gets rid of colds very quickly, also use it as a precautionalry measure when I start to feel run down. I have my whole family using it now ;-) Thanks

Cold Killer

Posted by Reviewer1946931 From Canada on Mar 02, 2009

This stuff works, really. I'm generally open to trying new alternative medicines...once. Most don't do anything and so I never buy again, but this one does work for me. If you feel a cold or any type of illness coming, take Cold Snap and keep taking it until you feel 100%. It works better if you catch a cold early before it really hits you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »