Oasis Biocompatible, Dishwash/All Purpose Cleaner, 1 gal (3.78 l) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

keeps amazing me

Posted by Reviewer1070598 From Hawaii on Feb 07, 2013

This is the most useful product in my house. At first I used it diluted 1:1 to hand wash dishes. Because it was handy by the side of the kitchen sink I started to use it more and more. One capful in a bucket of warm water cleans all my windows and leaves them streak free. It's great for soaking hand washable clothing. Most recently I used a few squirts of the diluted mixture to scour my kitchen sink after washing a pan used to deep fry. I was amazed, it worked as well as a scouring powder like Comet, without the environmental damage. The gallon size lasts forever.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1908261 From California on Apr 02, 2011

I love this stuff for doing dishes and bathing, and just general cleaning. No oily film left in my hair after bathing. It's great stuff.

Biocompatible YAY!!!

Posted by Reviewer2182288 From New Mexico on Sep 03, 2011

I had searched for months for a soap that was usable for our gray water recycling and finally found it! Bonus that I love the scent and that I can use it to shampoo my hair as well (others I tried left my hair a huge tangled mess). Thanks also to iherb for the great price and service.

Seems to work good

Posted by Reviewer3291625 From Arizona on Oct 19, 2011

Like the fact that the water can be used on plants like it says.

Great product for price

Posted by Reviewer1019614 From New York on Aug 01, 2012

I use it for cleaning everything, even as soap and shampoo. I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »