10% Off Orders Over $40!

Ola Loa, Energy, Multi Vitamin, Orange, 30 Packets, (7.2 g) Each

Tasty Multi

Posted by Reviewer2423863 on Jan 05, 2009

Probably the only 'tasty vitamin' anywhere. AND a great multivitamin. No pills to swallow. It's like having a glass of o.j. in the morning. Mysteriously, it helps me with aerobic capacity on the bike. I can easily reach 90% max heart rate now, which was VERY painful previously.

Drink your vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3117539 on Jun 13, 2009

I have been taking Ola Loa for several years. It has everything you need to take, is easy and it tastes great!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on Mar 08, 2011

Great multivitamin! Best one on the market. Powder is easy to take and easy for body to assimilate. Hubby, child and I all do well with the addition of this product. Better mood, energy, sleep. A winner all around! We've tried many, many other products and this is the first one that helps.:)

Multi Vitamin packets

Posted by 4908500053301213910 on Mar 07, 2014

Ola Loa has a great combination of vitamins & minerals. It mixes very well and quickly in water or juice. I usually mix it in water and then add a small amount of orange juice for added taste. I really enjoy my vitamins this way instead of in pill form. iHerb.com has been my choice for herbs and various health products. Great service & the products are always delivered in a quick manner.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 21, 2008

When I first heard of this product I decided to buy it because it has Hydroxy B12 which is a very good quality B12. My kids love this flavor too. I only wish that Iherb would have a better price because I have seen it cheaper on other websites.