Ola Loa, Energy, Multi Vitamin Minerals, Tropical, 30 Packets, (7.1 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best vitamin combo

Posted by Reviewer2658646 on Mar 03, 2009

Tastes great, superb vitamin combination and gives a great energy lift. This is one supplement that you can actually feel a benefit from taking unlike most supplements that we take on trust that they are actually doing us good.

Great multiviatmin if you are Zinc intolerant

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Mar 06, 2009

It took fifty years to find a multivitamin that I could stomach, literally. Anything containing Zinc, left me nauseated. If I tried to take Zinc alone, or in lozenges, to avoid a cold, I would feel so awful, I'd prefer the miseries of a cold. However, Ola Loa no problem! No stomach upset, nausea. Been taking this for about three weeks and my husband has not. He got a cold, suffered 10 days. I caught the cold - but just a whiff - little feverish, little cough - three days later, it's gone. (Also, increased Vitamin C and added 2000 IU of Vit D).

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1169656 on Oct 21, 2009

This product has significantly improved my level of energy, and I believe my overall health. I highly recommend it.

Good for you and tastes great

Posted by Krisinsight on May 20, 2008

Taken alone or added to a smoothie this is a great way to add nutrients to your diet.

The Best Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2173347 on Nov 08, 2010

Ola Loa is the best multi vitamin i have ever had-i felt better within just a couple of days.Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »