works great

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 21, 2007

I have scar tissue around my knee which gives me a hard time if I work out to much. I used to use apsircream on it, but for whatever reason it just doesn't cut it anymore. I tried this both because I hoped it would work, and because I wanted a more natural option. while this does take about 10 minutes to feel the full effect it really does help. I was a little worried my sensitive skin wouldn't react well to the essential oils, but it's actually quite gentle. not long ago my boyfriend came down w/ the flu and was very achy and this really helped keep him a bit more comfortable. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1735122 on Jan 09, 2009

I use for colds and muscle soreness or even when have pain due to a pinched nerve on neck. This work's great.

This Salve Works!

Posted by Reviewer1155971 on Mar 20, 2009

I had a mild crook in my neck after working out with weights the other day. I applied this wonderful salve and awakend the next morning completely healed! I love Olbas products and continue to use them throughout the years.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1483457 on Apr 23, 2010

This is good for muscle aches and pains.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Jul 27, 2010

Works about as good as the other salves on the market and is far more pleasant to use and certainly more natural.

Good

Posted by Sabine on Feb 02, 2012

I rub it on the chest if our daughter is coughing. Works well. Also good for muscle ache.

Good Product

Posted by 5028369304484045303 on Nov 07, 2013

Works great for those aches and pains I highly suggest this product!

Good

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

A friend tried this out for shingles ( without BROKEN SKIN OR ERUPTIONS) just painful areas and it worked wonders

Best There Is - hard to find, too!

Posted by 4934827750073126778 on Dec 28, 2014

Thank you to i-herb for having this and I've used it before, with great results. It's about the same as it always was, works on pain like nothing else has.

Very good for a natural product

Posted by SoleVeg on Nov 26, 2015

I'm impressed with the effectiveness of this salve, considering that it has no pharmacological ingredients. It blows other natural remedies out of the water. Is super well absorbed and has lasting power. Good from pain from physical activity, bad posture and mild muscular injuries. Will buy again when I run out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »