Strong!

Posted by KillerColours on Jan 23, 2013

Really strong and refreshing, you definitely don't need (or want) a second soon after taking the first one. The effect lasts quite a while.

Olbas Therapeutic Herbal Cough Drops

Posted by Reviewer2227913 on Feb 11, 2009

These Herbal Cough Drops really clear your Sinuses.

Strong, chewy gummies. Good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

Great herbal flavour, I have repeat bought more boxes already, and am not planning to run out. Leaves your tongue a bit green, but not scummy or sugary like some herbal sweets do.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1316524 on Jan 22, 2012

they work well for me

A New Discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1843803 on Feb 29, 2012

Olbas Herbal Cough Drop is very nice and comforting. I use these often when I am driving for sinus drip discomfort. Recently, my husband spied them in the car, liked them, and took the box with him.

Strong teste

Posted by Reviewer2723113 on Feb 28, 2015

very strong cough suppressant and is very well relieves pain in the throat

Olbas ough drops Max sgrength, Menthol

Posted by Reviewer2908692 on Jun 16, 2016

have been using this product for several years - best I've found ! recommended to family members - they also like tghe product.

Really strong for the sinuses and throat!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Oct 07, 2008

These were recommended to me by a very kind friend. They are very strong and taste great as they have a bit of a sugar coating! Excellent for the sinuses and throat.

Soothes coughs

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jul 10, 2013

Soothes coughs

Disappointed

Posted by thesmellofsand on Aug 21, 2013

After I tried Olba's aromatherapy inhaler, I was looking for a lozenge or something of the sorts which could help me clear my airways. This product tastes strange and doesn't give any sense of cooling, refreshing or clearing. The taste is bearable mind you, however it just reminds me of being sick.. Don't know how else to describe it. The reasons I give 2 stars are because I don't use this for coughs, and that I can imagine that if someone is sick or living in a cold area, that e.g. a strong eucalyptus flavor might be painful to use and that this product would be less invasive. I'm disappointed because I'm very satisfied with Olba's aromatherapy inhaler, and expected something of at least equal quality if not better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »