love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 20, 2012

use at a cold, dripping on the pillow at night, all night nose breathing well

Olbas Therapeutic, Olbas Oil, 0.32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer3215899 on Feb 15, 2009

We can't live without this stuff. We mostly use it for sinus problems. We have tried just about everything on the market and this far excedes everything hands down.

Works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2779900 on Dec 30, 2011

I've used Olba massage oils for a while now. The formula seems more complex and effective than others I've tried. A few drops in a hot shower is wonderfully spa-like and tension relieving. Highly recommended.

good

Posted by Reviewer3185841 on Jul 31, 2013

good!!

과연 올바스네요. This product is great.

Posted by 5367011767908600019 on Mar 01, 2013

중국에 한 달정도 머무르게 될 것 같아 호흡기 질환 예방 목적으로 사갔는데, 잘 지내고 온 것 같아요. 코가 간질거리고 목이 따끔할 때, 자기 전에 뚜껑 열어서 맡으니까 다음날에 어느 정도 멀쩡해지더라구요. 아직 많이 남아서 집에서는 휘향해서 사용하고 있습니다. It helped me not to catch a cold. When you smell bad, you can also use it. I recommend you to use this one!

Very effective used on itches!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 11, 2013

Very soothing and fragrant scent which clears the breath. I also use this oil on itches due to mosquito bites and allergy. I apply it to small wounds as well, pressing some oil against the wound for a few minutes with cotton wool. Surprisingly, it doesn't sting and facilitates healing. It certainly worked after a number of applications where fungal cream failed on a small spot.

Really refreshing

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Feb 13, 2014

I love this oil and will repurchase when I'm finished with this vile. I use this every night...a little dap under my nose...which sends me to a really refreshing sleep. Much better than using the famous "salve" that people typically use ;) I just want to emphasize that you can benefit from this each night (or day, when you need a quick refreshing jolt), and not only when you have a cold!

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Aug 23, 2012

I use this product by putting a little under my nose to help me breathe when I have a cold. I can't say it has directly gotten rid of a problem but it soothes me.

Good and natural

Posted by Reviewer2183338 on Nov 22, 2009

Feels good when it tingles. Relaxing. Don't know if it really helps sore muscles much, but feels good. Also good for clearing out nasal passages if you have a stuffy nose. Very strong, but good, scent.

good

Posted by Reviewer1867661 on Jan 11, 2011

very good