Effective healing qualities

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Nov 09, 2010

Olbas oil is still the most effective aromatherapy oil I have ever used. It clears my sinuses, relieves my headaches, and soothes my shoulder pains. No more OTC pain relievers for me. Thank you iherb.com for your cost-effective pricing on this. Sharon, Canada.

sinus-great for inhalation

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Jan 12, 2011

I had a flu after an overseas trip. I used Echinachea and Goldenseal together with Honey Gardens wild cherry bark(together with Herbs of Light Virus defense-purchase from Amazon since iherb does not carry this brand).It helped me with the flu but the sinus allergy kicked in and those did not help. I was willing to try anything for my sinus and bought Quertin bromelian, Allergy relief Pollinosan and Perilla Clear.I also bought the olbas oil for use under hot water and a towel in a nasal inhalation. This Quertin Bromelian did not work and cause me stomache upsets. The Allergy relief also did not help at all. The one that helped me was the Perilla Clear and the Olbas nasal inhalation. The Olbas was great-use only 6-8 drops for inhalation(10-20 drops was too much and sting).Olbas is great even for coughs -see my other review on olbas cough. I am now ordering Magnolia Sinus from Dragon herbs from another place as iherb does not carry this as abckup to use with perilla clear and my olbas oil as a stock against the next sinus breakout

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1504214 on Dec 22, 2011

Very good!!

Cold relief without the meds

Posted by 4948286125287211754 on Oct 10, 2012

I love Olbas and this bottle is double the size of the one I usually get that lasts a year. This stuff is a great substitute for nasal decongestant. Just boil a pot of water put a few drops in and get a towel for over your head a few times a day and before long you'll feel great again.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 08, 2013

This product is great for so many uses and is simply aromatic oils. It can open up the sinuses when you have a cold or can be used for back pain management. The scent is very soothing! This is the first time I have used Olbas oil but I love it and will not be without it in the future.

OLBAS!

Posted by 4934827750073126778 on Dec 28, 2014

Though this used to be a roll-on and I did prefer it that way - (no mess, just roll it on and it worked), I'll take it any way I can get it, apply with gloves. Best there is for pain and in this case, it's mostly back pain, so I appreciate their carrying it a LOT!

코막힘에 이것 만한게 없음.

Posted by 4930956440561920793 on Mar 08, 2015

아기 감기, 콧물, 비염에 씁니다. 주변인에게 권했더니 코가 바로 뚫리더라는.. 근육 뭉쳤을 때도 효과 좋네요. 큰거 하나 사놓음 두고두고 여러 용도로 쓰는듯..

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2301981 on Sep 16, 2016

We always make sure we don't run out.

excellent product for so many uses!

Posted by Reviewer2409680 on Nov 16, 2010

When my kids get stuffy, we put a few drops on a napkin and put it in their room overnight when they are sleeping, the next morning they are breathing great! This oil is also great for sore muscles! The oil smells great and the bottle lasts a long time.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2334405 on Oct 10, 2007

I love olbas!! I tell everyone I know about it!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »