Olbas Therapeutic, Olbas Oil, Aromatherapy Massage Oil and Inhalant, 1.65 fl oz (50 cc)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

sinus-great for inhalation

Posted by Reviewer1388482 From Singapore on Jan 12, 2011

I had a flu after an overseas trip. I used Echinachea and Goldenseal together with Honey Gardens wild cherry bark(together with Herbs of Light Virus defense-purchase from Amazon since iherb does not carry this brand).It helped me with the flu but the sinus allergy kicked in and those did not help. I was willing to try anything for my sinus and bought Quertin bromelian, Allergy relief Pollinosan and Perilla Clear.I also bought the olbas oil for use under hot water and a towel in a nasal inhalation. This Quertin Bromelian did not work and cause me stomache upsets. The Allergy relief also did not help at all. The one that helped me was the Perilla Clear and the Olbas nasal inhalation. The Olbas was great-use only 6-8 drops for inhalation(10-20 drops was too much and sting).Olbas is great even for coughs -see my other review on olbas cough. I am now ordering Magnolia Sinus from Dragon herbs from another place as iherb does not carry this as abckup to use with perilla clear and my olbas oil as a stock against the next sinus breakout

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1504214 From Korea, Republic of on Dec 22, 2011

Very good!!

Cold relief without the meds

Posted by 4948286125287211754 on Oct 10, 2012

I love Olbas and this bottle is double the size of the one I usually get that lasts a year. This stuff is a great substitute for nasal decongestant. Just boil a pot of water put a few drops in and get a towel for over your head a few times a day and before long you'll feel great again.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 From Canada on Dec 08, 2013

This product is great for so many uses and is simply aromatic oils. It can open up the sinuses when you have a cold or can be used for back pain management. The scent is very soothing! This is the first time I have used Olbas oil but I love it and will not be without it in the future.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2334405 From Arizona on Oct 10, 2007

I love olbas!! I tell everyone I know about it!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »