Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Eclectic Institute, Olive Leaf, 400 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Feb 22, 2008

I got great relief from Golden Seal and Oregon Grape Root, but this is another level! I've had nail fungus for a while and have been topically treating with oregon grape infused olive oil. I was suspicious the fungus was systemic as well. Looking for a good antifungal that wouldn't upset my stomach I tried this. I feel fantastic. I only take it at night on weekends, because I just want to sleep in and heal when I take it. My nail is improving too! Thanks.

ORGANIC olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Apr 12, 2008

Really high quality Olive Leaf. Vegetarian capsules. Unlike most other brands, this is ORGANIC!! I use it to help fight infections.

good immune support

Posted by Reviewer1140223 on Apr 24, 2008

Good for immune support, and a natural method of combatting systemtic yeast.

davis; ms

Posted by Reviewer3331279 on Jun 12, 2008

i was dx with asthma at an early age ,as i got older an moved into an older house my asthma reappeared! i hated taking all those asthma meds that were not even all that effective so i started researching herbal alternatives. i dont no all the answers as to how this works but it does!! i have not had ANY asthma symptom since i have started this. i take 2 every morning. i thank god every day for finding this NATURAL AIDE!!

The best product you can buy!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2293944 on Nov 17, 2007

A friend of mine had told my family of the benefits of the olive leaf extract. So my mom and I tried several brands they worked a little but no where near as good as the ones I purchase form the Eclectic institute, not only are they more potent they are cheaper to. I have my entire family taking them and we all are healthier. Thanks so much for letting me purchase this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »