Good Product for Bodybuilding!

Posted by Reviewer2731162 on May 17, 2008

Increses nitric oxide production. Great for muscles. Only downside is it makes me irritable, and a little restless when you take the reccomended dosage. Steve NC

TAKE REGULARLY

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on May 12, 2010

I have noticed that Olympian Labs AAKG really works when taken before a workout, hard labor and when taken a couple hours before sex – which I use in addition to MRM Tribuplex. With that said, I have experienced that AAKG works best when taken regularly instead of a one-time thing before working out, hard work or having sex. But, it DOES work!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1032696 on Jun 12, 2010

When you get older.you need help feeling better.I heard it good for the brain.and getting blood flow to other parts of the body too

Olympian Labs Inc., A-AKG Powder, 90 g

Posted by Reviewer1569488 on Jun 17, 2010

Works really great with my work outs faster recovery time.

Good preworkout nutrient

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Dec 11, 2008

This really does help extend workout time, before exhaustion sets in. Just be careful if you have the Herpes virus in your system - you'll need to add extra Lysine.

good

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 22, 2009

i like this type of arginine because it has no taste. the last bottle of standard l arginine from another manufacturer was hard to get down even mixed in juice. this powder gives a subtle little boost that goes great when working out

Great Pump and vascularity

Posted by Reviewer1095872 on Apr 28, 2011

well, im taking 6g pre/workout and ive got the hardest pumps ive got in my life. my vascularity is great... i see vains everywhere LOOOL. im loving it... the thing i didnt like was the time to receive the product... it took 15 days to Portugal... and i had to pay an extra of 17.45eurs*portugal taxes(. but im gonna buy it again!

good for power

Posted by Reviewer1199214 on Apr 13, 2011

I've been using A-AKG associated with creatine and it's been amazing how I could increase weight while working out. As for aerobic exercises it works great as well.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

fine increases nitric oxide levels. powerful Pumping

AAKG for good price

Posted by Reviewer3333858 on Jan 10, 2010

It is a common AAKG for good price. I use it when I lack of sleep. It helps me during my workout.