July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Olympian Labs Inc., AHCC, 750 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

AHCC

Posted by Reviewer3023732 on Jun 19, 2008

A co-worker with breast cancer in remission recommended this product to me. Her Naturopathic doctor actually works with Olympian Labs in formulating some of their products for cancer patients. iHerb.com offers this product at a very good price, compared to its retail cost. The potency per capsule of this product compared to other, cheaper brands is exceptional which is why we stuck with it for my mom who has pancreatic cancer. Our Naturopathic doctor made it part of my mom's immune strengthening protocol. It goes down quite easily and has never upset her stomach. I cannot give it five stars at this time because my mom is currently recovering her strength from chemo treatments and has been off chemo for almost 2 months. We don't know how well it will mix with chemotherapy at this time even though that may be an unfair expectation in rating it. All things considered, she is doing quite well on an array of natural products of which OL's AHCC caps is but one of several very important ingredients.