Tasty protein powder, and no soy or milk

Posted by herbana on May 22, 2014

Very good chocolate flavor, and if you're a meat eater, it's great protein from something you know you can eat without a bad reaction. No soy, no milk proteins. The only downside is the cost, but you get what you pay for when you're avoiding cheap soy.

Good!

Posted by 5557679914130376328 on Jul 25, 2013

Good results, but taste is not so good.

This stuff is the best! Please don't ever stop carrying it

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 15, 2012

I am allergic to pea, rice, egg white, soy and whey proteins, leaving me with no way to get my necessary protein daily. Digests easily, haven't found any issues in the first 3 weeks of using it. My naturopath is concerned with the fact that it shows "white chocolate" which is really just wax and sugar, and there isn't a lot of info on the label. I would love to get some more in-depth info on this product.

Real taste

Posted by Reviewer2674984 on Sep 17, 2011

Good tasting and creamy.

Beef Protein

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 09, 2011

Seems like good quality. And super for the carnivores on a dairy-free diet. I haven't tasted beef protein before (apart from in beef obviously) but I like the chocolate flavor. It isn't too sweet and it's quite salty actually. I mix it with some cocoa and a little extra sweetener and coconut milk to make a delicious cup of dairy-free hot chocolate!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1047861 on Aug 04, 2011

very happy with the product

very good

Posted by Reviewer1149496 on Jun 11, 2011

excelent taste and quality

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2354931 on May 27, 2011

I love this lowfat/carb ..good taste .. mixes ok in shaker bottle ... better in blender. But I love it with a lil ice and skim milk!

Really good taste. Feel great.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 01, 2010

I can't believe how good tasting this protein powder is! If it weren't for the other reviews on this product here and other websites, I would never have had the nerve to try this. It mixed well enough for me in my shake cup with water. I added a couple extra drops of stevia just in case I didn't like something in the taste. So I feel more confident that this is a safe food since it's now three days after trying this once and in fact feel great. I'm somewhat allergic to chocolate so I can't plan to have it every day. Olympian Labs Inc., PLEASE MAKE THIS IN VANILLA!

Great product - Tastes like a milkshake

Posted by Reviewer1670125 on Jun 09, 2010

As Andrea noted, this really works best mixed in a blender. I add some coconut kefir, along with almond milk and some ice. Also, taste fantastic with some added raspberries. When mixed in a blender, it has the taste of a milkshake - a real treat!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »