Olympian Labs Inc., Beef Protein, Rich Dark Chocolate, 1 lb (453.6 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Taste

Posted by Reviewer2836613 on Jun 08, 2010

I'm allergic to milk, eggs, whey, soy protein powders. Rice protein sits in my stomach like a rock. This beef protein powder digests really well for me and it tastes great great. Not too sweet and with a rich chocolate flavor. Who would have known that beef and choclate taste really good together. Great for low carb and high protein routines. At about a $1.30 ( Iherb price plus shipping) a serving this product is a real bargain. I hope Iherb keep this product in stock.

Incredible nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2301387 on Nov 10, 2009

This is a new and awesome product. I suggest always mixing it a blender in a smoothie. It does not dissolve or mix well otherwise. I do not eat much red meat becasue I do not prefer it, but here is my answer to the great protein nutrition red meat provides.

This stuff is the best! Please don't ever stop carrying it

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 15, 2012

I am allergic to pea, rice, egg white, soy and whey proteins, leaving me with no way to get my necessary protein daily. Digests easily, haven't found any issues in the first 3 weeks of using it. My naturopath is concerned with the fact that it shows "white chocolate" which is really just wax and sugar, and there isn't a lot of info on the label. I would love to get some more in-depth info on this product.

Beef Protein

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Feb 13, 2010

I would not have bought this protein if I had realized it was high in Iron. I have a very high hematocrit.

Great product - Tastes like a milkshake

Posted by Reviewer1670125 on Jun 09, 2010

As Andrea noted, this really works best mixed in a blender. I add some coconut kefir, along with almond milk and some ice. Also, taste fantastic with some added raspberries. When mixed in a blender, it has the taste of a milkshake - a real treat!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »