Ah to relive my younger days...

Posted by Reviewer1232701 on Apr 06, 2010

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Olympian DIM

Posted by Reviewer1459513 on Aug 13, 2009

Glad I found this product with no soy.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1465134 on Nov 30, 2008

Although I feel skeptical, I did do some research on DIM, and it has some very positive benefits for health. Being a person with PCOS, I have tried to find relief from many of the symptoms. I do believe this has helped me with my cycle, need to continue taking it to see if next month is the same or if this month was a 'fluke'.

glad to find this

Posted by Reviewer2245898 on Dec 09, 2010

This item is essential for women who need help with hormone challenges and I was THRILLED to find a QUALITY version of it was available online for a reasonable price. Your service makes it possible for those of us who don't live in a major centre to get the quality products we need.

simple

Posted by truevitality on Jul 20, 2013

If you want a straight DIM without other ingredients, this is the one to use

May have helped

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 19, 2010

I have gynecomstia, and so i took this. I don't know if my hormonal profile improved at all, nor do I know if taking aromatase inhibitors will really help my gyno. But I gave it a shot, I'm sure it did something but since I didn't take any blood tests I don't know if this worked.