Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by 4796195649015867734 on Jan 22, 2016

Last year I started having terrible hormonal acne after I stopped breasfeeding. I've always had bad skin except for the times I've been pregnant or bfing so I knew my skin would probably get a bit worse since my hormones would go all wonky again. Well.. my face literally blew up, for a little over 6 months my skin went from being almost clear to the point where my whole face was congested and filled with inflamed pimples (those deep, monsterous ones that are impossible to conceal). I tried everything I could think of. Vit A, fish oil, zinc, eating really clean, I eliminated dairy and gluten out of my diet (I still try to do that) and nothing helped. Then I read about DIM and started to take 2 caps daily, one with breakfast and one with lunch. After two weeks my complexion looked completely different, it wasn't an oily, red mess with two billion red spots anymore. I've been taking DIM for 5 months now and I'm almost always clear and my face has a nice even tone to it. If I do get a breakout it's around my ovulation and/or if I eat absolutely terribly for a few days. I love this stuff, it really helped me.

Best DIM

Posted by 4923124076522172213 on Jan 08, 2015

This DIM seems to gel with my body best. Have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, hormone levels are balanced (checked after 4 months of using 200mg of this DIM daily) and the "love handles" fat is melting away -- usually this is the last place I lose fat and is very stubborn. Very happy with this DIM and always arrives quickly and at reasonable price.

Good brand

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Nov 27, 2014

This is a good brand of DIM. It was recommended to me by my herbalist to help balance out my hormones. Please talk to a healthcare professional before taking this though, as it may not be for everyone.

Excellent quality

Posted by 5712660125386490436 on Aug 11, 2014

I used this product as part of an estrogen detox. Within the first 7 days I went down over a dress size in my thighs, an area where large skin folds indicate high estrogen levels in people. This product did exactly what it was supposed to do, it was easy to take and I felt fine whilst doing my detox. I will come back to this product next time I do a detox! Thanks

The best out of them all

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Sep 06, 2012

I have tried many Dim's and none are as good as this brand, 2 caps daily is enough to see me through and avoid severe PMS.

excellent for peri-menopause and estrogen dominance

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 02, 2012

I use this in conjunction with Thorne calcium d-glucarate to help my body process excess estrogen and excrete it. These two supplements together have eliminated my symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, weepiness, and bloating.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3027564 on Jul 12, 2011

Good Product.

Good if you don't eat veggies

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

This product supplies all the necessary nutrients if you don't eat veggies. I alternate one month on and one month off as too much of a good thing can be bad. The nutrients in this product can have a detrimental effect on the thyroid as all cruciferous vegetables can, hence the one month on/off regime.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1587431 on Mar 07, 2011

Have been taking for about a year to improve my estrogen ratio to be anti-cancer. Very good product!

Review of supplement product

Posted by Reviewer1630003 on Aug 31, 2010

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »