Cheap, possibly effective but not as good as alternative.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

I started taking 3,6,17-Androstenetrione about a year ago and it worked perfectly... Manboobs decreased in size dramatically within a month... I thought i'd switch and try something cheapr.. manboobs doubled in size after about a week so I switched back... It might work on blocking some estrogen but just not as effective as the "MORE EXPENSIVE" alternative...

excellent for peri-menopause and estrogen dominance

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 02, 2012

I use this in conjunction with Thorne calcium d-glucarate to help my body process excess estrogen and excrete it. These two supplements together have eliminated my symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, weepiness, and bloating.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Oct 12, 2011

This product caused me serious liver problems, be careful with dosage.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3027564 on Jul 12, 2011

Good Product.

This didn't help me

Posted by Reviewer1423498 on Jul 06, 2011

It actually made the random hairs on my face worse. It could be because my hormones are just that messed up. I'll try it again after taking calcium d glucarate, with which I seem to be having better luck.

Good if you don't eat veggies

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

This product supplies all the necessary nutrients if you don't eat veggies. I alternate one month on and one month off as too much of a good thing can be bad. The nutrients in this product can have a detrimental effect on the thyroid as all cruciferous vegetables can, hence the one month on/off regime.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1587431 on Mar 07, 2011

Have been taking for about a year to improve my estrogen ratio to be anti-cancer. Very good product!

glad to find this

Posted by Reviewer2245898 on Dec 09, 2010

This item is essential for women who need help with hormone challenges and I was THRILLED to find a QUALITY version of it was available online for a reasonable price. Your service makes it possible for those of us who don't live in a major centre to get the quality products we need.

May have helped

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 19, 2010

I have gynecomstia, and so i took this. I don't know if my hormonal profile improved at all, nor do I know if taking aromatase inhibitors will really help my gyno. But I gave it a shot, I'm sure it did something but since I didn't take any blood tests I don't know if this worked.

Review of supplement product

Posted by Reviewer1630003 on Aug 31, 2010

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »