Review of supplement product

Posted by Reviewer1630003 on Aug 31, 2010

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

excellent for peri-menopause and estrogen dominance

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 02, 2012

I use this in conjunction with Thorne calcium d-glucarate to help my body process excess estrogen and excrete it. These two supplements together have eliminated my symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, weepiness, and bloating.

Excellent quality

Posted by 5712660125386490436 on Aug 11, 2014

I used this product as part of an estrogen detox. Within the first 7 days I went down over a dress size in my thighs, an area where large skin folds indicate high estrogen levels in people. This product did exactly what it was supposed to do, it was easy to take and I felt fine whilst doing my detox. I will come back to this product next time I do a detox! Thanks

Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by 4796195649015867734 on Jan 22, 2016

Last year I started having terrible hormonal acne after I stopped breasfeeding. I've always had bad skin except for the times I've been pregnant or bfing so I knew my skin would probably get a bit worse since my hormones would go all wonky again. Well.. my face literally blew up, for a little over 6 months my skin went from being almost clear to the point where my whole face was congested and filled with inflamed pimples (those deep, monsterous ones that are impossible to conceal). I tried everything I could think of. Vit A, fish oil, zinc, eating really clean, I eliminated dairy and gluten out of my diet (I still try to do that) and nothing helped. Then I read about DIM and started to take 2 caps daily, one with breakfast and one with lunch. After two weeks my complexion looked completely different, it wasn't an oily, red mess with two billion red spots anymore. I've been taking DIM for 5 months now and I'm almost always clear and my face has a nice even tone to it. If I do get a breakout it's around my ovulation and/or if I eat absolutely terribly for a few days. I love this stuff, it really helped me.

This didn't help me

Posted by Reviewer1423498 on Jul 06, 2011

It actually made the random hairs on my face worse. It could be because my hormones are just that messed up. I'll try it again after taking calcium d glucarate, with which I seem to be having better luck.

Good if you don't eat veggies

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

This product supplies all the necessary nutrients if you don't eat veggies. I alternate one month on and one month off as too much of a good thing can be bad. The nutrients in this product can have a detrimental effect on the thyroid as all cruciferous vegetables can, hence the one month on/off regime.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Oct 12, 2011

This product caused me serious liver problems, be careful with dosage.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1465134 on Nov 30, 2008

Although I feel skeptical, I did do some research on DIM, and it has some very positive benefits for health. Being a person with PCOS, I have tried to find relief from many of the symptoms. I do believe this has helped me with my cycle, need to continue taking it to see if next month is the same or if this month was a 'fluke'.

Great!

Posted by 4906882081257819560 on May 02, 2016

I have used these tablets for a year now and they have significantly improved and cleared my skin. I can highly recommend them!

Good brand

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Nov 27, 2014

This is a good brand of DIM. It was recommended to me by my herbalist to help balance out my hormones. Please talk to a healthcare professional before taking this though, as it may not be for everyone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »