Good taste - Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1275351 on Jul 09, 2008

I truly appreciate the enteric coated Omega-3 experience. As advertised, there's no fish after effects (burp, smell or taste), however the 2000 mg tabs were quite large and nd not as smooth to swallow as other geltabs. I'm feeling better overall, but not sure if that's due to me recent use of using omega-3. Hope so. Thanks.

works

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jun 23, 2008

This product doesnt give me fish burps much. With 8 a day, My mental state is better, less depressive feelings!

Enteric Coating a Must!

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Jun 10, 2008

I take 4000 mg's a day of these, so enteric coating is essential. Softgels alone make me taste fish all day! This brand is really nice, no fish after-effects at all and the coating helps them (on this brand) not to get sticky in hot weather. ---Only bad thing is they advertise 2000 mg's, but the serving size is 2 pills. It should read 1000 mg and have a one pill serving size. That messed me up on the pill count I determined for my order and price comparison.

Review

Posted by Reviewer3309066 on Apr 26, 2008

I can't be sure if this is working yet, but will be happy to send a review after i've used for a few more weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »