Olympian Labs Inc., Expecting Mother, Premium Multivitamin with 5 mg Folic Acid, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Jun 13, 2012

I like these vitamins. They don't irritate my stomach and they have lots of iron and a good source of b12. I like that its methyl b12 and not the cheaper less absorbable cyanocobalmin. Large dose of folic acid too.

Great prenatal

Posted by Reviewer2852031 on Mar 01, 2011

This has done a great job and is everything it promised to be. I don't love the taste initially but don't burp it or get sick from it.

I am satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2522453 on Sep 07, 2011

I am satisfied, and I hope my baby, too. But I suppose that I will be able to evaluate the product better in a longer term view.

Great prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer1586738 on Sep 19, 2011

This prenatal has 5 MG of folic acid which I need for my MTHFR. Before I was taking 6-8 prenatals a day PLUS 3 1mg folic acid pills a day. With this prenatal I only need to take 2 a day!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Feb 22, 2012

Very good for expectant mothers.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »