Olympian Labs Inc., Ginkgo Biloba, 60 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

good choice

Posted by Reviewer1452698 on Nov 12, 2009

good choice

Good

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on May 08, 2010

I feel that my limbs are more tolerant for the cold since my feet, hands and nosetip aren't that freezy anymore! Nice.

Iherb Review

Posted by Reviewer1226189 on Dec 03, 2010

I purchased this tablet to cure balance disorder problem. This problem is there for last 5 years and tried different types of treatment to rectify it but no luck. I hope this tablet will do some magic.. I have big hopes in it and will see what happens in a month time.

Best Priced Ginkgo

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015

This is the best priced Ginkgo Biloba I have found. My memory is slightly better. I bought this to try & help stop the ringing in my ears, tinnitus, I have been taking 2 tablets for a month now without any change yet. But I need to take this for at least 2 to 4 months before I might notice any difference. I will update in a couple of months. If you found this review helpful, click "Yes" below please. UPDATE: I doubled the amount I was taking & now I find I have some good days, where the tinnitus is barely noticeable. So I think this is helping a bit. I will continue taking it & hope it continues to get better.

Ok product

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

Slightly more expensive than other products of same ingredients . My mom finds it making her more alert after taking it . The cancer warning is slightly worrying though ( they tried it in extremely large amount for lab rats ) hence do not try to overdose it . Gonna try other bands of ginkgo biloba next.