very happy

Posted by Reviewer1771109 on Mar 07, 2011

I live in Australia and the goods arrived about 4 days after I placed the order. The caps are small and easy to swallow. There are only 60 in the jar which means i have to order again soon so that's the only reason for 4 stars not 5.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1876022 on Feb 23, 2011

Great product, no after taste.

Pills came broken! Oil everywhere!

Posted by Reviewer1295969 on Feb 20, 2011

I love krill oil first time buying this particular brand. Packaging poor!

Best in the world!

Posted by Reviewer2390847 on Feb 09, 2011

Best in the world!

This is great

Posted by Reviewer1467510 on Feb 04, 2011

I do not have any fishy taste from this supplement and it must be working. I just had my cardiac check up and nothing was said about my cholestrol levels.

Opened Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Feb 01, 2011

This could be a superb product, but sadly I've had a bad experience of receiving a bottle that had already been opened, and some of the capsules had leaked making a mess. Because these come in a box, it isn't just a simple matter of casting your eye over a bottle to make sure everything is okay. Only when you come to use the product do you then realise it's not okay.

Softgel broken

Posted by Reviewer2876575 on Jan 27, 2011

One of the softgels was broken, and the content had leaked. The rest of the softgels were covered with smelly redish oil. We also counted the number of softgels. There were only 57.

Packaging problem

Posted by Reviewer2589487 on Dec 25, 2010

The item arrived in a timely manner, but some of the capsules had ruptured and the liquid contents had covered the rest of the capsules. It made them a bit messy and smelly, but still usable.

No Fishy Burps!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 21, 2010

I have tried many different fish oil supplements over the years and always had the fishy after-taste, reflux and burping. These are the only ones that I have never had that problem with. This is my fourth bottle, with ZERO problems, so I am very pleased. This is the best value, with the 1000 mg. doze, instead of the usual 500 mg in other brands for about the same price.

It's actually 500mg

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Dec 19, 2010

The name is misleading, it is 1000mg per serving size which is two capsules. Serving size is relative and depends on individual needs, so to not quote mg per capsule is rather bad show. Otherwise it's a good product, but the Jarrow one is cheaper (same strength). This one doesn't have fish oil in it though which is a plus I guess.