Smells like fish food, no repeats

Posted by Reviewer2205247 on Aug 24, 2008

Much nicer to take a tiny gel of krill than a big fish oil capsule. Smells like the fish food we used to keep frozen and stick on the glass for the aquarium fish. But does not taste bad, nor does it seem to burp up (repeat). They say that krill oil is more effective than fish oil, but I haven't seen reports about this.

Krill oil review

Posted by Reviewer1635918 on Mar 24, 2010

This is a good product at a good price. Thank you.

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on May 17, 2010

I really like this stuff. It is a great price too which helps on the road to recovery. I prefer this over fish oil. Much better product.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1453016 on Jun 23, 2010

No side effects. Like the product. Had been taking Omega complex then switched to Krill oil.

Dr. Approved and Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jun 28, 2010

First I want to thank iherb for providing superb products and expedient delivery. I stared taking Krill softgels in March. After having both knee surgeries (2008) I still wasn't doing as well as I thought I could. I can honestly say that I have limited knee pain now. Limited pain gave way for a more active lifestyle, including walking up to 3 miles/day, 3-5days/wk. Supposedly I have non-confirmed Sjogrens. The large, extremely dry patches on my body are not completely gone, but they are so much better since I have been taking Krill 1000mg faithfully (1/day).

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1365465 on Jul 23, 2010

Krill Oil is like fish oil. results cant really be felt. If anything, you will feel better and your heart and cholesterol will be glad you took this.

Lowers cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2106536 on Aug 02, 2010

Easiest way to take fish oil!

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1619791 on Aug 24, 2010

I love it and as before, the price is excellent. It will be in my next order

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2331661 on Sep 04, 2010

iHerb gets it right again - great product, price and service!

Value for money even with the cost of shipping to Australia

Posted by Reviewer1442753 on Nov 15, 2010

good value and service Ive yet to see the benefits as Ive only just started taking them im sure they are what I need.