Krill is supposed to be the best bio-available omega3

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 13, 2012

My wife loves this dose and easy to swallow pill. I still use the Nordic Naturals fish oil mostly - unless I am in a rush, then I'll pop one of these little guys.

It's actually 500mg

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Dec 19, 2010

The name is misleading, it is 1000mg per serving size which is two capsules. Serving size is relative and depends on individual needs, so to not quote mg per capsule is rather bad show. Otherwise it's a good product, but the Jarrow one is cheaper (same strength). This one doesn't have fish oil in it though which is a plus I guess.

damaged capsules

Posted by 5407370872132160433 on Apr 08, 2016

Happy with the product but every bottle we open always has a couple of capsules that are damaged and I have to wipe all the other capsules and clean bottle because of the smell.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1771109 on Mar 07, 2011

I live in Australia and the goods arrived about 4 days after I placed the order. The caps are small and easy to swallow. There are only 60 in the jar which means i have to order again soon so that's the only reason for 4 stars not 5.

Like the product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Jun 10, 2010

Easy to take, no fishy taste.

Krill Oil

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Jun 01, 2014

I find that using this product is good at supporting my weight loss, by providing me with healthy fats with my meals.

Good product, Misleading label

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Nov 04, 2015

Good clean ingredients. but misleading label, each pill is 500mg, description says eat 1 or 2 pill each time, but nutritional label states 2 pills per serving.

Happy with Product, Unhappy with Shipping and Condition upon Arrival!

Posted by Reviewer2264828 on Nov 30, 2010

This is a really good source of omega's. However, when I received the product finally, (As it did not arrive for a long time) some of the capsules had burst. Very dissatisfied with this. Generally speaking, iherb has been great!

Packaging problem

Posted by Reviewer2589487 on Dec 25, 2010

The item arrived in a timely manner, but some of the capsules had ruptured and the liquid contents had covered the rest of the capsules. It made them a bit messy and smelly, but still usable.

Opened Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Feb 01, 2011

This could be a superb product, but sadly I've had a bad experience of receiving a bottle that had already been opened, and some of the capsules had leaked making a mess. Because these come in a box, it isn't just a simple matter of casting your eye over a bottle to make sure everything is okay. Only when you come to use the product do you then realise it's not okay.