July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Olympian Labs Inc., Lavender Oil, 2.0 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

a good oil

Posted by Reviewer3203834 on Feb 25, 2010

This oil has a good strong scent. I have used it to scent lotions and mineral oil. It only takes a couple of drops.

Love Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1828691 on Apr 07, 2011

This is a good Lavender. I'm picky about how essential Lavender Oil smells and I like it. The scent doesn't last as long as AuraCacia but it's still good. Plus, it has the same healing affects on my acne

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1384813 on Jan 26, 2011

I use lavender oil almost every night and on occasion during the day. I also put it on my son at night to help him fall asleep. He is convinced it keeps away nightmares. I have tried lots of varieties of lavender essential oil and this is a very good oil. I prefer a higher altitude lavender, but they have gotten too expensive.

Just what I wanted.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 06, 2011

A larger bottle of pure lavender oil, good price smells good, easy to get out of the bottle. I loked at all the products available, read their reviews, and I think this works out the best

Fresh scent

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Mar 20, 2014

The higher price of this lavender oil is worth it. Like other people have said, it does smell like fresh, living lavender flowers instead of dried lavender. I'm using this one from now on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »