a good drink

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

Easy to mix, and pleasant enough to drink, though it would be tastier if the vanilla was more prominent.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

A bit chalky, but not at all offputting. The taste isn't brilliant at first, but I have grown to like it. Decent price.

Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Posted by Reviewer1589911 on Jul 07, 2013

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

good

Posted by Reviewer1642838 on Mar 08, 2010

taste very good :)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2161116 on Feb 02, 2012

We have tried many protein powders and I liked the content of this one. The flavor was OK, too. I appreciate all the great reviews. That helps with my dedision. The price is right.

As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Feb 14, 2011

This seems particularly sweet. I amusing it mixed with the Sun Warrior rice protein in smoothies. The overall taste seems fine, although at least in this combination it does come across as a little grainy. No noticeable pea taste. No problems with shipping.

Tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Sep 23, 2010

We can't eat dairy or soy protein, so we're grateful to have other options. This protein powder tastes a lot like peas, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. Unless used sparingly in smoothies, oatmeal, etc., my kids really dislike the taste. I add vanilla extract and a bit of stevia or other sweetener to punch up the taste, but it just tastes like peas. Fine for adding to baked goods. When added to hi-carb stuff, it definately makes for a more filling meal that staves off hunger for a substantial amt of time.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Oct 01, 2009

This pea protein powder seems fairly good quality, there is alot of flavouring though so the actual taste of the pea protein isn't prominent enough to tell. I didn't realise it had sweeteners, I prefer to be able to taste its quality but it does the job so no problems.

good~

Posted by Reviewer1037703 on Jan 23, 2012

i ate this with cacao in water and milk. it tastes good better than other protein products.

pretty tasty

Posted by Reviewer3020680 on Jan 25, 2011

I like the product but I wish I had noticed that it was sweetened, I feel that it limits my food combinations