Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 10.5 oz (751 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Olympian Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer1237231 on Sep 22, 2010

This protein formula leaves me feeling very full for a few hours. The taste is very much like eating liquid mashed peas which I don't like but I have started using half scoop with a half scoop of the Rainbow chocolate energizer powder and am now enjoying the taste. The pea taste has gone by doing this.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Sep 16, 2011

I purchased this Pea Protein as a replacement for the high-quality whey protein I had been using in my smoothies. Unfortunately, due to an allergy, I had to stop using the whey. The flavor of this product is good. I find that I'm very sensitive to food textures (always have been), and I have to say that the texture of this product bothers me. I will still use it, but I don't love it.

good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2809994 on Jan 15, 2012

My body seems to utilze the protein in this product well, but i don't like the taste of the pea when mixed in w/ other stuff in my smoothies, not very neutral compared to whey powders.

tastes a little artificial.

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2012

This protein powder tastes ok, but the vanilla flavouring is a little too strong and artificial tasting for me. I added this powder to cakes which came out tasting terrible. That said, it does contain a good amount of protein and does the job, but just don't try baking with this stuff.

bad taste

Posted by 5186363847047246949 on Mar 20, 2015

Vanilla flavour is too mild, pea flavour is much stronger

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »