Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 10.5 oz (751 g)

good

Posted by Reviewer1642838 on Mar 08, 2010

taste very good :)

pretty tasty

Posted by Reviewer3020680 on Jan 25, 2011

I like the product but I wish I had noticed that it was sweetened, I feel that it limits my food combinations

a good drink

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

Easy to mix, and pleasant enough to drink, though it would be tastier if the vanilla was more prominent.

As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Feb 14, 2011

This seems particularly sweet. I amusing it mixed with the Sun Warrior rice protein in smoothies. The overall taste seems fine, although at least in this combination it does come across as a little grainy. No noticeable pea taste. No problems with shipping.

Tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Sep 23, 2010

We can't eat dairy or soy protein, so we're grateful to have other options. This protein powder tastes a lot like peas, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. Unless used sparingly in smoothies, oatmeal, etc., my kids really dislike the taste. I add vanilla extract and a bit of stevia or other sweetener to punch up the taste, but it just tastes like peas. Fine for adding to baked goods. When added to hi-carb stuff, it definately makes for a more filling meal that staves off hunger for a substantial amt of time.