Tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Sep 23, 2010

We can't eat dairy or soy protein, so we're grateful to have other options. This protein powder tastes a lot like peas, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. Unless used sparingly in smoothies, oatmeal, etc., my kids really dislike the taste. I add vanilla extract and a bit of stevia or other sweetener to punch up the taste, but it just tastes like peas. Fine for adding to baked goods. When added to hi-carb stuff, it definately makes for a more filling meal that staves off hunger for a substantial amt of time.

pretty tasty

Posted by Reviewer3020680 on Jan 25, 2011

I like the product but I wish I had noticed that it was sweetened, I feel that it limits my food combinations

a good drink

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

Easy to mix, and pleasant enough to drink, though it would be tastier if the vanilla was more prominent.

As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Feb 14, 2011

This seems particularly sweet. I amusing it mixed with the Sun Warrior rice protein in smoothies. The overall taste seems fine, although at least in this combination it does come across as a little grainy. No noticeable pea taste. No problems with shipping.

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2734405 on Sep 20, 2008

enjoyed product

Good

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Oct 01, 2009

This pea protein powder seems fairly good quality, there is alot of flavouring though so the actual taste of the pea protein isn't prominent enough to tell. I didn't realise it had sweeteners, I prefer to be able to taste its quality but it does the job so no problems.

Tastes ok.

Posted by Sherri on Oct 01, 2009

I blend this with bananas and almond milk and it tastes okay. I have been drinking it for about few weeks now and feel fine. I work out at least 3 times a week. I have a friend who was drinking too much of it and started spilling protein in her urine. So I recommend following the directions.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Feb 04, 2010

This product tasted good and I enjoyed mixing it with my brown rice protein a couple of times a week, until I noticed that once I started to drink this everyday I got gas. This does not happen to everyone though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »