great

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Oct 18, 2010

Not the best testing thing in the world.. but definately great in a smoothie. I am a vegan and this helps me get some extra protein in for weight training.

Pea Protein by Olympian Labs, Inc.

Posted by Reviewer3296031 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using a Rice Protein and decided to try the Pea Protein. It tastes so much better than the rice and it is twice as much protein. I would highly recommend this product. I mix it will a "green powder" and Pom juice and frozen berries for a delicious and satisfying breakfast smoothie. Since it has more protein than the rice, I feel I am "balancing" out my ratio of carbs and protein much better with this product.

Olympian Labs Inc., Pea Protein, 2 lbs 3.2 oz (1000g)

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Feb 14, 2009

I have been using an egg white protein and I wanted another type of protein to rotate with, so I tried this pea protein. I was very satisfied with it. It is very high in grams of protein per scoop and easy to digest. I am allergic to dairy, so can't use whey protein, so this is a good alternative for me.

Great alternative to soy and whey protein powders!

Posted by Reviewer3008386 on Mar 30, 2009

range. Both soy and whey protein powders make me wheeze. This product seems to be hypoallergenic and packs a punch; 25g protein per scoop. This one is a keeper!

Great quality and service

Posted by Reviewer1113798 on Apr 14, 2009

I am very happy with this product, it's an excellent value. The order was pulled and shipped promptly and arrived even earlier than I would have expected.

Posted by Reviewer2548443 on Jul 13, 2009

This product is the only protein that my body currently will absorb. Thank you for offering the product at an affordable price.

Posted by Reviewer1367739 on Jul 23, 2009

I love the pea protein!! Bought it from a naturapath at a very high price. I use rice milk put some liquid vitamin D in it and a handful of fruit and ice and I have 3-4 a day.This is pretty much what I have for meals plus a green salad..I love the taste and the fact that I keep it down..Wonderful product and very fast shipping.Thank You.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Oct 27, 2009

This is tasty. Although they don't need the stevia, the vanilla is enough sweetener. A good protein source for smoothies, although a bit on the sweet side.

Posted by Reviewer2879137 on Nov 18, 2008

Shipping was fast, good product...would buy again!

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Feb 13, 2010

This is a good protein, but does cause some gas

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »