Olympian Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer1237231 on Sep 22, 2010

This protein formula leaves me feeling very full for a few hours. The taste is very much like eating liquid mashed peas which I don't like but I have started using half scoop with a half scoop of the Rainbow chocolate energizer powder and am now enjoying the taste. The pea taste has gone by doing this.

Overwhelming pea flavor

Posted by Reviewer2095124 on Sep 10, 2010

I am a recent convent to vegetarianism and I am looking for a protein supplement with no whey in it. I tried the pea formula and just could not get past the overwhelming pea flavor. I tried mixing it with almond milk, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup strawberries and still could not stand it. It did however mix smoothly and easily and was not at all gritty so if you like peas this may be for you.

I wouldn't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1196964 on Jul 28, 2010

It's been very hard for me to find a gluten free protien drink that I like, and this again, is not a good one. I keep going back to the expensive ones, but they taste way better! I'm sure this would maybe taste good mixed into some sort of smoothie or ice cream drink though, but not good to just mix with water and drink.

Not good at all

Posted by 4927572720439194478 on Nov 15, 2013

The taste of this protein powder is actually terrible. I can't keep it down- I've tried several times, but the smell, mixed with the taste just isn't easy to stomach. It also gives my shakes a very grainy and thick texture, which definitely doesn't help with the whole issue of it being terrible. My dairy/ lactose intolerance isn't bad enough to make me use this. I won't be finishing it and definitely wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2388446 on Jul 09, 2010

Love this product! I can't tolerate whey or soy proteins, allergic to both. This sets very well on the stomach and tastes great. I mix it with water and a little rice milk and frozen strawberries. I am so thankful for a great protein powder that I can use!

Veggie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2746980 on Jan 17, 2011

Love this pea protein. Excellent veggie source of protein. Use it every morning in my smoothie.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer2548443 on Jul 13, 2009

This product is the only protein that my body currently will absorb. Thank you for offering the product at an affordable price.

pea protein

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Dec 11, 2011

I love this product.Great taste and fill you up.

I kinda like it...

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Dec 20, 2011

I am happy with this product, although when I use the full scoop my smoothies tend to be just a little gritty. I like the flavor it adds and will continue to use this product. I bought it as a supplement to use during a cleanse that requires two liquid meals which can be smoothies. I plan to continue using this product as part of my maintenance plan.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Feb 13, 2010

This is a good protein, but does cause some gas