Don't use a full scoop!

Posted by 5170866736734316654 on Jan 01, 2016

Your suppose to get 20 servings out of this tub , as I'm nearing the finish of my tub I have a suspension that I was not getting 20 servings.. Serving size 38g but on weighing my scoop it was more like 46g so hence why my tub got used up so quickly! However I do like it and it's not sweet at all which I love. I would buy again

Overwhelming pea flavor

Posted by Reviewer2095124 on Sep 10, 2010

I am a recent convent to vegetarianism and I am looking for a protein supplement with no whey in it. I tried the pea formula and just could not get past the overwhelming pea flavor. I tried mixing it with almond milk, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup strawberries and still could not stand it. It did however mix smoothly and easily and was not at all gritty so if you like peas this may be for you.

Not good at all

Posted by 4927572720439194478 on Nov 15, 2013

The taste of this protein powder is actually terrible. I can't keep it down- I've tried several times, but the smell, mixed with the taste just isn't easy to stomach. It also gives my shakes a very grainy and thick texture, which definitely doesn't help with the whole issue of it being terrible. My dairy/ lactose intolerance isn't bad enough to make me use this. I won't be finishing it and definitely wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.

I wouldn't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1196964 on Jul 28, 2010

It's been very hard for me to find a gluten free protien drink that I like, and this again, is not a good one. I keep going back to the expensive ones, but they taste way better! I'm sure this would maybe taste good mixed into some sort of smoothie or ice cream drink though, but not good to just mix with water and drink.

Tastes Great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010

This is the only protein I've taken that doesn't make me gag. I usually drink protein shakes (especially rice) while holding my breath, but this tastes good, though a bit too sweet. I now mix it with rice protein and that seems to work well for me.

Veggie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2746980 on Jan 17, 2011

Love this pea protein. Excellent veggie source of protein. Use it every morning in my smoothie.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Feb 13, 2010

This is a good protein, but does cause some gas

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2388446 on Jul 09, 2010

Love this product! I can't tolerate whey or soy proteins, allergic to both. This sets very well on the stomach and tastes great. I mix it with water and a little rice milk and frozen strawberries. I am so thankful for a great protein powder that I can use!

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Oct 27, 2009

This is tasty. Although they don't need the stevia, the vanilla is enough sweetener. A good protein source for smoothies, although a bit on the sweet side.

Great quality and service

Posted by Reviewer1113798 on Apr 14, 2009

I am very happy with this product, it's an excellent value. The order was pulled and shipped promptly and arrived even earlier than I would have expected.