Tastes Great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010

This is the only protein I've taken that doesn't make me gag. I usually drink protein shakes (especially rice) while holding my breath, but this tastes good, though a bit too sweet. I now mix it with rice protein and that seems to work well for me.

Veggie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2746980 on Jan 17, 2011

Love this pea protein. Excellent veggie source of protein. Use it every morning in my smoothie.

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2388446 on Jul 09, 2010

Love this product! I can't tolerate whey or soy proteins, allergic to both. This sets very well on the stomach and tastes great. I mix it with water and a little rice milk and frozen strawberries. I am so thankful for a great protein powder that I can use!

GREAT VALUE

Posted by 4877434617159959640 on Mar 22, 2015

My husband loves this stuff!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Feb 29, 2012

Really good protein and tastes good! Digests excellent.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1415545 on Apr 11, 2012

Good taste and best consistency I've tried so far, great to have in smothies and cooking.

This stuff is worth the price!

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on May 22, 2012

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so good. I also bought a NOW brand pea protein in the same order to compare since the NOW brand cost less. I had tried a sample of the Olympian Labs and am so glad I gave a full bottle a trial. I work out and have cleaned up my diet considerably in the last year to only ingest the highest vibration foods for my muscles and body systems. This is great tasting and feels so good in my body. VERY high vibration. And I love that there is no soy besides!

Easy to mix

Posted by Reviewer1671003 on Jun 28, 2012

Great taste

excellent service

Posted by Reviewer2180304 on Apr 12, 2011

Thank you for excellent service. Received just what the doctor (my husband) ordered. Barbara Eaton

healthiest protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on May 23, 2011

Its all I'm buying from now on!!! Lots of protein, less sugar, tastes great!!!Love the results!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »