Veggie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2746980 on Jan 17, 2011

Love this pea protein. Excellent veggie source of protein. Use it every morning in my smoothie.

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2388446 on Jul 09, 2010

Love this product! I can't tolerate whey or soy proteins, allergic to both. This sets very well on the stomach and tastes great. I mix it with water and a little rice milk and frozen strawberries. I am so thankful for a great protein powder that I can use!

like it

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jan 30, 2012

We like the texture of this. It's got a lot more protein than other powders. I usually do brown rice and thought I would try something different.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Feb 29, 2012

Really good protein and tastes good! Digests excellent.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1415545 on Apr 11, 2012

Good taste and best consistency I've tried so far, great to have in smothies and cooking.

This stuff is worth the price!

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on May 22, 2012

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so good. I also bought a NOW brand pea protein in the same order to compare since the NOW brand cost less. I had tried a sample of the Olympian Labs and am so glad I gave a full bottle a trial. I work out and have cleaned up my diet considerably in the last year to only ingest the highest vibration foods for my muscles and body systems. This is great tasting and feels so good in my body. VERY high vibration. And I love that there is no soy besides!

healthiest protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on May 23, 2011

Its all I'm buying from now on!!! Lots of protein, less sugar, tastes great!!!Love the results!

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1828975 on Oct 16, 2011

This is my absolute favorite protein powder right now. Love it in Green Smoothies!

pea protein

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Dec 11, 2011

I love this product.Great taste and fill you up.

I kinda like it...

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Dec 20, 2011

I am happy with this product, although when I use the full scoop my smoothies tend to be just a little gritty. I like the flavor it adds and will continue to use this product. I bought it as a supplement to use during a cleanse that requires two liquid meals which can be smoothies. I plan to continue using this product as part of my maintenance plan.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »