great

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Oct 18, 2010

Not the best testing thing in the world.. but definately great in a smoothie. I am a vegan and this helps me get some extra protein in for weight training.

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2388446 on Jul 09, 2010

Love this product! I can't tolerate whey or soy proteins, allergic to both. This sets very well on the stomach and tastes great. I mix it with water and a little rice milk and frozen strawberries. I am so thankful for a great protein powder that I can use!

Olympian Labs Protein Powder Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3167449 on Apr 24, 2010

I'm doing a detox and make a fruit smoothie with this product twice daily. It's slightly sweet and blends well. There is no aftertaste. I ordered my second can to continue the detox for a month, and highly recommend it.

Pea Protein by Olympian Labs, Inc.

Posted by Reviewer3296031 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using a Rice Protein and decided to try the Pea Protein. It tastes so much better than the rice and it is twice as much protein. I would highly recommend this product. I mix it will a "green powder" and Pom juice and frozen berries for a delicious and satisfying breakfast smoothie. Since it has more protein than the rice, I feel I am "balancing" out my ratio of carbs and protein much better with this product.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Feb 13, 2010

This is a good protein, but does cause some gas

Quality and great taste

Posted by Reviewer2301387 on Nov 10, 2009

I have Celiac Disease and I cannot have whey protein. This protein provides me with the protein I need and the amino acids I need. I love the flavor and the way it blends up. Sometimes I just put ice and water in a blender wih a scoop of the pea protein. I usualy ass almond milk and whatever else you want I want to throw in the smoothie.

I agree. Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Oct 29, 2009

I don't digest whey or soy proteins well and have been disappointed in taste and texture of rice proteins. Country Life does offer Max Amino Acids in free form capsules but I was taking a lot of capsules trying to come close to the amount offered in powder forms. I was thrilled to find Pea protein. I've used it for a week and I feel great! If you like carrot juice, it mixes very well for a very good taste.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Oct 27, 2009

This is tasty. Although they don't need the stevia, the vanilla is enough sweetener. A good protein source for smoothies, although a bit on the sweet side.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer1106461 on Sep 28, 2009

I love it, I mix and drink it everyday for breakfast either with fresh mango, avocado, apple, & banana plus cucumber along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I freeze my fruit 1/2 hr. for my smoothie so it can be nice and cold. I don't feel hungry for 6 hrs. Great protein no need to add any sweetner.

perfect substitution for soy protein

Posted by Reviewer1382320 on Jul 27, 2009

my wife and I are vegetarians, and used to always have soy protein shakes in the morning. now we switched to pea protein shakes since soy was affecting us negatively. this pea protein powder is by far the best-tasting/highest protein powder we have come across yet. we will continue to but this product

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »