This stuff is worth the price!

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on May 22, 2012

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so good. I also bought a NOW brand pea protein in the same order to compare since the NOW brand cost less. I had tried a sample of the Olympian Labs and am so glad I gave a full bottle a trial. I work out and have cleaned up my diet considerably in the last year to only ingest the highest vibration foods for my muscles and body systems. This is great tasting and feels so good in my body. VERY high vibration. And I love that there is no soy besides!

I kinda like it...

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Dec 20, 2011

I am happy with this product, although when I use the full scoop my smoothies tend to be just a little gritty. I like the flavor it adds and will continue to use this product. I bought it as a supplement to use during a cleanse that requires two liquid meals which can be smoothies. I plan to continue using this product as part of my maintenance plan.

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2388446 on Jul 09, 2010

Love this product! I can't tolerate whey or soy proteins, allergic to both. This sets very well on the stomach and tastes great. I mix it with water and a little rice milk and frozen strawberries. I am so thankful for a great protein powder that I can use!

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Oct 27, 2009

This is tasty. Although they don't need the stevia, the vanilla is enough sweetener. A good protein source for smoothies, although a bit on the sweet side.

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Feb 13, 2010

This is a good protein, but does cause some gas

Tastes Great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010

This is the only protein I've taken that doesn't make me gag. I usually drink protein shakes (especially rice) while holding my breath, but this tastes good, though a bit too sweet. I now mix it with rice protein and that seems to work well for me.

Veggie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2746980 on Jan 17, 2011

Love this pea protein. Excellent veggie source of protein. Use it every morning in my smoothie.

Great quality and service

Posted by Reviewer1113798 on Apr 14, 2009

I am very happy with this product, it's an excellent value. The order was pulled and shipped promptly and arrived even earlier than I would have expected.

Posted by Reviewer2548443 on Jul 13, 2009

This product is the only protein that my body currently will absorb. Thank you for offering the product at an affordable price.

Posted by Reviewer1367739 on Jul 23, 2009

I love the pea protein!! Bought it from a naturapath at a very high price. I use rice milk put some liquid vitamin D in it and a handful of fruit and ice and I have 3-4 a day.This is pretty much what I have for meals plus a green salad..I love the taste and the fact that I keep it down..Wonderful product and very fast shipping.Thank You.