New To iHerb?

Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 11 oz (760 g)

Reviews 5-star

Tastes Great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010

This is the only protein I've taken that doesn't make me gag. I usually drink protein shakes (especially rice) while holding my breath, but this tastes good, though a bit too sweet. I now mix it with rice protein and that seems to work well for me.

Veggie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2746980 on Jan 17, 2011

Love this pea protein. Excellent veggie source of protein. Use it every morning in my smoothie.

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2388446 on Jul 09, 2010

Love this product! I can't tolerate whey or soy proteins, allergic to both. This sets very well on the stomach and tastes great. I mix it with water and a little rice milk and frozen strawberries. I am so thankful for a great protein powder that I can use!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Feb 29, 2012

Really good protein and tastes good! Digests excellent.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1415545 on Apr 11, 2012

Good taste and best consistency I've tried so far, great to have in smothies and cooking.